• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA LD - Why the fuck is Gelgarin having to do this?

Given that this entire thing is just an excuse for T&A, couldn't they just have Samoa Joe return and try to rape someone or something? There's got to be a quicker way that this...

Ugh, alright, time for RAW

gosh dammit TNA

you know what though, fuck it. Be an alternative, not competition. If that is what they are trying to get goin here, er, its a success I suppose

Something tells me Lacey walks out with the title.

I'd be all for that.

People take women's wrestling way too seriously. I'd rather see TNA use them as fun objects, than actually try and make these chicks wrestle, since hardly any of them can in the first place.

Given that this entire thing is just an excuse for T&A, couldn't they just have Samoa Joe return and try to rape someone or something? There's got to be a quicker way that this...

He's still being held captive by ninjas and nobody cares where he is.

You eliminated Hamada during the break? Seriously?

Were it not for my hatred of RAW, and the fact that I'm watching a stream, I'd change the channel just to make a point.

For the record, I'd be all for this as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back