• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 12/23/10

That's why the Attitide Era was successful and why WWE has been better as of late: there's a point to everything. Is there a point to Young being all nuts all the time? Is there a point to Kendrick going on random rants? Other than comedy or making it seem like something is coming for them, nope. It's to fill time and make it look like something is coming. It's bad writing, but when you have a strong main event to fill in loose ends that's ok. That isn't the case here at all.

I couldn't agree more. We are definitely thinking along the same wavelength. I like things to have purpose and I do get frustrated when I don't. What can you do?

Hopefully this actually goes 15 minutes. WCW would have matches based on time and then the time would be short or long. Disco once bought Kronik for 7 minutes and 30 seconds and they left after about 5.

Eh I can live with it being 15 minutes. Long Iron Man matches on TV don't work in the slightest.

Of course they could've, you know, saved this match for that PPV coming up. You know, so they could make some money, instead of some ratings?

Someone needs to mail the brass at TNA a copy of The Death of WCW for Christmas this year. Might clue them in on some similarities.

Of course they could've, you know, saved this match for that PPV coming up. You know, so they could make some money, instead of some ratings?

Someone needs to mail the brass at TNA a copy of The Death of WCW for Christmas this year. Might clue them in on some similarities.

That was one of the most absurdly bullshit documentaries ever.

See, this match is a perfect example of what I have been saying all night. No, it has nothign to do with the Iron Man stipulation. What I'm going to suggest is what SHOULD happen but probably won't. Rob Terry should find a way to help AJ here. AJ is the heel in a heel group that has pressured him more than most to win the gold. Rob and Doug used to be friends and how better to prove your allegiance as a bodyguard than to cost a former friend his title. It makes perfect sense, but it won't happen.

See, this match is a perfect example of what I have been saying all night. No, it has nothign to do with the Iron Man stipulation. What I'm going to suggest is what SHOULD happen but probably won't. Rob Terry should find a way to help AJ here. AJ is the heel in a heel group that has pressured him more than most to win the gold. Rob and Doug used to be friends and how better to prove your allegiance as a bodyguard than to cost a former friend his title. It makes perfect sense, but it won't happen.

Also:

"Immortal needs to win at ALL costs, which is why we're not going to help you at all AJ!"

Why isn't Immortal down there hitting AJ a few times to get disqualifications so AJ can win off those? Or disctracting the referee to beat down Williams? Or helping AJ at all? Makes no sense, again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back