• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 12/23/10

Yeah, but when you've booked the result of a #1 contender's match, it should be assumed and expected that the next time the titles are defended, it's in THAT MATCH. What's the point of having that match to determine #1 contenders in the first place?

Because it's TNA and the idea is to throw stuff out there and hope we'll tune in next week and not notice the holes in storytelling and things that are just left out or make no sense. Other than the main stories, nothing is given any time or thought at all.

Anyone else see the fatty staring right at Rayne's crotch as she was choking Love in the corner with her foot?

Because it's TNA and the idea is to throw stuff out there and hope we'll tune in next week and not notice the holes in storytelling and things that are just left out or make no sense. Other than the main stories, nothing is given any time or thought at all.

Touche. That's what bothers me the most. A wrestling show needs to be good top to bottom. Any viewer with half a brain would want that. Thus, you have to put time into every story and build up intrigue to everything. That's why stuff like this really pisses me off.

Madison Rayne's ass bobbing up and down as she humps the mat while Angelina's head goes up and down can't get the crowd into this.

Who called it?

Me, that's who.

cookie.jpg

I think the fatty I was reffering to was a man LJL.

either a man or a butch lesbian, I don't know which.

Touche. That's what bothers me the most. A wrestling show needs to be good top to bottom. Any viewer with half a brain would want that. Thus, you have to put time into every story and build up intrigue to everything. That's why stuff like this really pisses me off.

That's why the Attitide Era was successful and why WWE has been better as of late: there's a point to everything. Is there a point to Young being all nuts all the time? Is there a point to Kendrick going on random rants? Other than comedy or making it seem like something is coming for them, nope. It's to fill time and make it look like something is coming. It's bad writing, but when you have a strong main event to fill in loose ends that's ok. That isn't the case here at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back