TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 11.04.10

They really should remake the title. It says "Television TNA Champion" Somethings obviously misplaced there.

I found a stream online because I'm not american, tell me one thing what's is going on right now? AJ is going to fight RVD?

I like paranoid RVD. It's a nice change from what he normally portrays.

I'm not sure if it is their intention to turn him heel though. Or if that is the smartest thing to do.

Wow, you guys actually WANT to see RVD vs. Dreamer in 3 days. You do realize how worthless Dreamer is today right?

They were ok in the unification match, nothing great. And that was many years ago now. It wasn't a money match then and it's not a money match now.

As for SD, the traitor (Brian Kendrick most likely) will be revealed in the EV2 vs. Fortune match, not the Dreamer/RVD match. That will probably be a throwaway hardcore match for those of you who like watching 40 year old men cut themselves with barbed wire.

Wow, you guys actually WANT to see RVD vs. Dreamer in 3 days. You do realize how worthless Dreamer is today right?

They were ok in the unification match, nothing great. And that was many years ago now. It wasn't a money match then and it's not a money match now.

As for SD, the traitor (Brian Kendrick most likely) will be revealed in the EV2 vs. Fortune match, not the Dreamer/RVD match. That will probably be a throwaway hardcore match for those of you who like watching 40 year old men cut themselves with barbed wire.
I never said I liked it, but it's a hell of a lot better than giving Dreamer a chance to pin AJ again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back