TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 11.04.10

So they're copying something that's already been done?

Holy shit stop the presses.

I think it's going great and hope it continues for a few more weeks.

To each their own man. I remember watching it in 1998 and not liking it then. Thus, not going to like it now. To me it's over the top and ridiculous, especially in today's "real" environment. However, I am not one to judge another's enjoyment. You enjoy that part of the show, I will not. We all have our own preferences.

To each their own man. I remember watching it in 1998 and not liking it then. Thus, not going to like it now. To me it's over the top and ridiculous, especially in today's "real" environment. However, I am not one to judge another's enjoyment. You enjoy that part of the show, I will not. We all have our own preferences.
I didn't like it back then either, but this time, there is no commentary and the acting is a hell of a lot better. Not to mention that what made all of that look so horrible was the actual match.

I wasn't trying to be a dick, if that's how I came across I apologize.

It's all good man. I don't do the fighting thing on here. We're all watching the same show, we can all respect each other's opinions. All is well.

So long as you understand that I'm infinitely smarter than you.

J/K!

Why does TNA have imposter Hardy Boys if they have the real Hardy Boys? (assuming they'll have Matt soon)

Why does TNA have imposter Hardy Boys if they have the real Hardy Boys? (assuming they'll have Matt soon)

Because this team is in shape, not up for drug charges, and 15 years younger? Plus, when they talk, they don't sound like they are from Stand by Me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back