TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 10.21.10

Ugh... enough about how many times they've won the titles. We know, but it still doesn't make you the best tag team of all time.

You know what this is reminding me of? Scary Movie, Superhero Movie, Epic Movie etc, but this time it's NWO Movie. It's like they're trying to parody the NWO era of WCW but it's what they're really going with somehow.

You know what this is reminding me of? Scary Movie, Superhero Movie, Epic Movie etc, but this time it's NWO Movie. It's like they're trying to parody the NWO era of WCW but it's what they're really going with somehow.

YES! That's exactly what I was thinking, but you found a way to verbalize it. It's nWo 1998-1999 though, when it started to go bad.

I would rather pour acid in my eyes than have to watch these two movies again.

How many episodes until a Carmen Electra appearance?

Nope, no one in Japan or the indies wanted Angle. No one wanted to hire him outside of wrestling either. Not a soul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back