• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 09.30

Notice something here. The tag title match is by far and away the match I'm looking forward to the most. It's also had the least complex booking of any match on the card. It's a basic injury revenge angle where the champions want revenge and the challengers want the belts. Simple and classic and still works to this day. TNA should keep that in mind.

AAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice something here. The tag title match is by far and away the match I'm looking forward to the most. It's also had the least complex booking of any match on the card. It's a basic injury revenge angle where the champions want revenge and the challengers want the belts. Simple and classic and still works to this day. TNA should keep that in mind.

Mahk Madden has been preaching this for months

@CB: Mark Madden is a twat. I'd take him more seriously if he did more than bitch.

/end small rant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back