• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 09.30

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2475277]FUCK YOU KB!!
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

GODDAMN YOU!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Simple TNA Formula: take the most logical move and do the opposite. Using this formula I've won the WZPC TItle and defended it twice.

I've heard of putting everything on the line, but to say they're betting EVERYTHING on BFG is an understatement.

So my latest guess, Hogan agrees to the match, gets hurt in the match, comes out for the end of the show to probably be revealed as THEY.

The more I watch the more I think BFG will make sense. The more I watch the more I think BFG will be a disappointment as well.

I hope Hogan has nothing to do with THEY. I'm hoping is another New Church stable with the return of James Mitchell.

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2475313]When did Tessmacher get authority and personality? And intelligence?[/QUOTE]

When the storyline called for a 4th authority figure.

So a waiver can break Tara's contract of never wrestling again?

WHEN THE FUCK DID TESSMACHER BECOME SMART?! "The red thingy or the green thingy" Does anybody remember that?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back