• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 09.30

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2475325]WHEN THE FUCK DID TESSMACHER BECOME SMART?! "The red thingy or the green thingy" Does anybody remember that?![/QUOTE]

My guess would be it was some clue to an incredibly cryptic story that you need to see every single second and take incredible notes to understand everything of. Again if you want to be a TNA fan you need to be FUCKING HARDCORE.

My guess would be it was some clue to an incredibly cryptic story that you need to see every single second and take incredible notes to understand everything of. Again if you want to be a TNA fan you need to be FUCKING HARDCORE.
I'm assuming she took a crash course on Business and Politics.

I don 't know why, but I often hope for AJ to pull off an RKO. He'd probably make it look better than Orton's.

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2475350]I don 't know why, but I often hope for AJ to pull off an RKO. He'd probably make it look better than Orton's.[/QUOTE]

promo_ddp.jpg

BANG!

AJ Styles holding a championship — literally, any championship — just looks fantastic.

He could be Knockouts Champion and it'd look great.

At BFG there will be a HUGE swerve and THEY will be revealed to be the individual nails on Janice.

In order to compete with Raw having a talking laptop, the next Impact will not only feature Janice in the ring explaining that the nails made here do it, but each nail on her will cut his/her own promo explaining every un-resolved angle or storyline in TNA's history.

Trust me, this will only make TNA better in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back