• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 09.30

well i can tell you I'd rather watch paint dry then listen to russo talk. My excitement was misplaced.

Seriously. FUCK FACEBOOK!! If I wanna know what my friends are doing, I pick up a Goddamn phone.

kb, so heyman should have stayed off tv?

Yes. If you're writing the show there is no need to put yourself on TV as you run the risk of making the show too much about yourself. Heyman is probably one of the few people that managed it well, but consider the McMahons, Kevin Nash in 98, Russo as the freaking world champion and Hogan having creative control None of those ended well.

Anyone who claims seeing Russo didn't add an intrigue factor is full of shit. Thus, it was a good thing because the name of the game is getting people interested or to react.

Watching late since I fell asleep. When they kept the show going on ReAction (HATE THAT) they showed new episode in the corner.. Thanks for telling me that this is a new episode and not a repeat of something that had the ending to a match that hadn't happened yet.

Anyone who claims seeing Russo didn't add an intrigue factor is full of shit. Thus, it was a good thing because the name of the game is getting people interested or to react.

First off, quit telling people what they think or don't think. Second, bullshit. Russo pisses people off for the most part. He adds nothing good to anything he's in as his writing is fucking crap with nothing but twists for the sake of twists. He's one of the worst things in the history of wrestling and needs to go away forever if not longer.

Yes. If you're writing the show there is no need to put yourself on TV as you run the risk of making the show too much about yourself. Heyman is probably one of the few people that managed it well, but consider the McMahons, Kevin Nash in 98, Russo as the freaking world champion and Hogan having creative control None of those ended well.
You forgot the prime example. Eric Bischoff. VP and on-air NWO main character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back