• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 09.30

tenten.jpg
/10

She's coming...​

This is a great example of TNA's overuse of gimmick matches. I understand the idea of having the lumberjacks out there. That all makes sense. What I don't understand is what adding them helps. Is there any reason to have a lumberjack match other than for the sake of having a lumberjack match? Same question about the cage later.

Dreamer is such a kiss-ass. He's gotta be the only guy in TNA to wrestle with a generic TNA shirt. Even though he has his own.

This is a great example of TNA's overuse of gimmick matches. I understand the idea of having the lumberjacks out there. That all makes sense. What I don't understand is what adding them helps. Is there any reason to have a lumberjack match other than for the sake of having a lumberjack match? Same question about the cage later.
Makes the the interference legal, I guess. The cage, well since when can Abyss pull a main event match that isn't a gimmick? They've fought on iMPACT! in a cage before. I guess they went with a safe bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back