TNA iMPACT! LD for 07/15

I'll be here. It's actually my first LD, I rarely get a chance to watch iMPACT live. I'm a little excited.

I'm not a fan of spoilers either. I have read that this week and next week episodes are can't miss though. It sounds like Impact will be pretty good leading up to a good pay per view next month.

That is exactly why I don't read them in the first place – especially when you realize that without context they often look a lot more lackluster then they really are.

When it just reads "Abyss fights Styles and hits him with a Black Hole Slam. Daniels makes his TNA return." You get no sense of the atmosphere surrounding either event. Yeah, cool, Daniels returns (that's not a real spoiler, by the way), but it doesn't really say how, and you definitely don't get the same effect you would had you watched it live and had you seen the reaction from the crowd, the wrestlers and Daniels himself, you know?

Dammit IDR, I just got so excited when I saw that line about Daniels.

Oh well, still really pumped for tonight. When I saw "MAJOR ENDING ON IMPACT TAPINGS" I kind of figured it out, so thanks WZ I guess.

Dammit IDR, I just got so excited when I saw that line about Daniels.

Oh well, still really pumped for tonight. When I saw "MAJOR ENDING ON IMPACT TAPINGS" I kind of figured it out, so thanks WZ I guess.

Ha, sorry. I want Daniels back too, though.

Just got down watching Tna today from yesterday. I got to say Magnus seems to have a pretty good look for him and his mic skills are pretty good. He could be a excllent midcarder for the x divsion imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back