TNA iMPACT! LD for 05.12.11

Fuck guys, I'm so sorry, I forgot that it didn't air yet. Hopefully I didn't spoil it for anyone that didn't already know.

This is a good move. Waiting until later to reveal. TNA seems rather antsy to throw "surprises" in our faces as soon as they possibly can, and I think that's one of the reasons they've always been so lackluster. The mistress will have a much bigger impact now that it's been teased right at the beginning of the show.

So add Kurt saying "No one knows who she is" to the list of things that are just changed.

When you change your plans on a weekly basis and tape every 2 weeks, you are going to get this. It sucks balls for continuity and can be quite a hinderance on the product but there's a solution........HANDLE BUSINESS BETTER!! Know who you are going to bring in, have them signed, sealed, and delivered, and then do it. Stop flying by the seat of your pants. Run your shit right and there will be a lot less of that crap.

When you change your plans on a weekly basis and tape every 2 weeks, you are going to get this. It sucks balls for continuity and can be quite a hinderance on the product but there's a solution........HANDLE BUSINESS BETTER!! Know who you are going to bring in, have them signed, sealed, and delivered, and then do it. Stop flying by the seat of your pants. Run your shit right and there will be a lot less of that crap.

Or they could just.....I don't know......watch their own shows and make sure something like that doesn't happen? Maybe take some notes?

Why would they pay attention to another company's continuity?

Either way, I think Kurt meant nobody knows who his mistress is, not that nobody knows who she is in general.

The other day I watched a movie on Spike. Saw ads for UFC, TUF, movies on Spike, Coal,........sweet goodness Tara looks good.........Repo Games......and not a word about TNA. Not a single word.

Or they could just.....I don't know......watch their own shows and make sure something like that doesn't happen? Maybe take some notes?

Why would they pay attention to another company's continuity?

Either way, I think Kurt meant nobody knows who his mistress is, not that nobody knows who she is in general.

I don't know why it came off that I meant watch another product. I meant watch their own product. They tape every 2 weeks so if you do something at those shows and promise something for the next set of tapings, you better have it signed, sealed and delivered when you tape the first set. This way, nothing can go wrong. Also, you might want to pay attention to what the hell the performers are going to say. If you let them all go out there and say what they want, they can slip and say the wrong thing. Management has to make sure they are saying the right things in their promos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back