TNA iMPACT! LD for 05.12.11

Foley is ok at best and that's coming from a huge Foley fan. He hasn't really meant much in years and he'll merely be a face version of Hogan/Bischoff which is fine, but it doesn't give you anything. Immortal still comes off as weak, they still have no one to challenge Sting and the whole thing is still just kind of dragging.

Agreed. If Immortal doesn't have booking power due to "the network" and more specifically, if the network exec stays around to not let Immortal run wild, and Immortal doesn't have a main title contender, what do they have? I think that's the problem they are running into. If that's the case, better off ending the thing sooner than later, because the more it drags, the less effective programming can be. Create a new heel threat if this one can't be credible.

All good, homie. Just returning fire for the home team. :D

Incidentally, IDR, just for the record, it's not so much that I stopped watching iMPACT because of any increasing dissatisfaction with the product. It's more that I have been preoccupied following my favorite team during their run in the NHL playoffs. I'm sure you can appreciate this and have been doing the same.

Oh, wait now ;)

Incidentally, IDR, just for the record, it's not so much that I stopped watching iMPACT because of any increasing dissatisfaction with the product. It's more that I have been preoccupied following my favorite team during their run in the NHL playoffs. I'm sure you can appreciate this and have been doing the same.

Oh, wait now ;)

Hey, hey, hey! I've picked up a surrogate (who I'm hoping don't complete another annual choke-job tonight).

GO SHARKS!

Hey, hey, hey! I've picked up a surrogate (who I'm hoping don't complete another annual choke-job tonight).

GO SHARKS!

Sorry, couldn't resist. And I agree, go Sharks (although I fear we will be disappointed tonight).

Then again, disappointment with what I watch on television on Thursday night is hardly a new experience for me :)

Sorry, couldn't resist. And I agree, go Sharks (although I fear we will be disappointed tonight).

Then again, disappointment with what I watch on television on Thursday night is hardly a new experience for me :)

Screw both of you, let's go lightning! (adopted team since I've been to a bunch of games with my Uncle in Tampa)

I just don't want to see Detroit there again. I know they build well and they're a class organization, but I'm so sick of them winning.

Screw both of you, let's go lightning! (adopted team since I've been to a bunch of games with my Uncle in Tampa)

Dangerously close to a little red rep there JJ, cheering against my boys! I guess I'll forgive you seeing how much I typically enjoy your participation in the TNA LD's every Thursday night ;)

Hard to imagine you of all people being supportive of anything emanating from the state of Florida.

Dangerously close to a little red rep there JJ, cheering against my boys! I guess I'll forgive you seeing how much I typically enjoy your participation in the TNA LD's every Thursday night ;)

Hard to imagine you of all people being supportive of anything emanating from the state of Florida.

Oh yes, I wonder how I came across the Lightning... it would have nothing to do with being 2 hours from Tampa on UF's campus and having an Uncle there. Truth is, he's got season tickets, 3rd row behind the goal, so I started going when I was 18 and it was just fun. Vinny LeCavalier is my favorite player and the team is fun to watch. Best part though? Lightning games get the HOTTEST women! It's ridiculous!

I'm not a huge hockey guy though, so please don't hate me. I'm just kinda cheering for them on the outside. If they lose, I'm not going to cry about it!

Anyone else notice for the Network Promo (not what opened the show, but the recaps) Hogan walked to the ring with a five o clock shadow, but when he was talking in the ring he was clean shaven

Have fun guys. This will be... I think week 5 of me intentionally avoiding TNA. At least tonight I have Basketball to watch.

IWC: "Give us longer feuds!"

A feud goes long.

IWC: "END THIS ALREADY!"

Long feuds don't work in today's product, nearly period.

I am watching for Karen Angle's tits. If I was in the iMPACT! Zone, the only chant I'd be yelling is, "WARDROBE MALFUNCTION!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back