TNA iMPACT! LD for 04.21.11

Matt was great from 03-07. That's a lot longer than a few months. He was certainly a more consistent performer than Jeff was. Jeff was a human botch machine from 02-07.

Matt definitely had the more meaningful feuds and was a more consistent performer. Jeff has always been the big spot guy and fans like that, but I've never understood the appeal to him.

Uh....not really.

Yeah, really. He had a fantastic feud with Rey in 03, then when he returned after being fired he had an awesome feud with Edge, followed by an awesome feud with MVP in 06-07.

Jeff on the other hand was dogshit as a singles wrestler until around 07-08.

Yeah, really. He had a fantastic feud with Rey in 03, then when he returned after being fired he had an awesome feud with Edge, followed by an awesome feud with MVP in 06-07.

Jeff on the other hand was dogshit as a singles wrestler until around 07-08.

That MVP feud sucked harder than a Diva trying to get a job from Vince. "I CAN EAT MORE PIZZA THAN YOU!!!" Give me a break. Then you have Jeff winning world titles. Thinking Jeff > Matt and by a wide margin.

That was such a dull pin count. TNA refs blow, I never realized how much of a role they play in the match until I started watching TNA.

That MVP feud sucked harder than a Diva trying to get a job from Vince. "I CAN EAT MORE PIZZA THAN YOU!!!" Give me a break. Then you have Jeff winning world titles. Thinking Jeff > Matt and by a wide margin.

He's saying before 08 though. Jeff basically drugged himself out of the E in 03 or so, went to TNA where he was less than memorable while his brother had some solid feuds and maintained a job for that time. Jeff's career has been a lot of "I'm good at spots but I don't totally wanna be here man!" Then he realizes they pay well and he's popular so he does it though it's not his true passion. If it was, I might be a bigger fan, but you know it's not. He's pretty good at it so he's done it. Unfortunately, he may have drugged himself out of the injury for the last time now but don't undersell what Matt did as a singles wrestler. He was never incredible but he was pretty much always over and a solid midcarder.

Not talking about promos, talking about their matches which were always good, they had great chemistry together and they basically carried Smackdown wrestling-wise for two years. They had a great feud.

And winning world titles doesn't have jackshit to do with your ability in the ring. If it did then Dean Malenko would be a multi-time world champion.

And despite all those botches, Jeff always managed to be more popular than Matt.

Being popular doesn't mean you're good in the ring. Norman Smiley was popular.

Hernandez can't speak spanish he has a HUGE american accient.. WHY do they continue to let him embarrass himself on the mic?? he doesn't NEED to say spanish words... just be proud of your heritage and let it be that.. it won't make you look as foolish! Hell it WILL improce your mic skillz since you are being yourself and not pretending to be an expert on the language..

FUCK!

Bad spanish is indistinguishable from good spanish as long as it doesn't sound like an idiot's saying it (i.e. not like Turk's attempt to speak French in Scrubs).

Not talking about promos, talking about their matches which were always good, they had great chemistry together and they basically carried Smackdown wrestling-wise for two years. They had a great feud.

And winning world titles doesn't have jackshit to do with your ability in the ring. If it did then Dean Malenko would be a multi-time world champion.

Being popular doesn't mean you're good in the ring. Norman Smiley was popular.

Yeah no. MVP vs. Matt bored me to death. They talked forever and then the matches were forgettable, much like Matt's entire career. Tell me, name a great Matt match that doesn't involve Jeff. Either way at the end of the day, Jeff > Matt and it's not even close.

Bad spanish is indistinguishable from good spanish

Being hispanic myself I disagree.. its PAINFULLY obvious that he can't speak spanish when he attempts too.. it comes off like a non-hispanic trying to speak it for the first time with a HUGE american accent..just doesn't sound right for the gimmick he is trying to portray is my point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back