TNA iMPACT! LD for 04.14.11

Mickie James, on the other hand, I think is as useless as ever. I thought she was brilliant as a stalker when she feuded with Trish, but ever since that feud finished she's been fucking horrible in everything she's done.

Mickie James, on the other hand, I think is as useless as ever. I thought she was brilliant as a stalker when she feuded with Trish, but ever since that feud finished she's been fucking horrible in everything she's done.

You lie, I still think she looks pretty fucking sexy. At least she is keeping that up to standards.

You lie, I still think she looks pretty fucking sexy. At least she is keeping that up to standards.

I've never been attracted to her, but I thought she had boatloads of talent during the Trish feud, and then... it just seemed like she stopped giving a damn once it was finished..

They're really pushing the KNockouts here.

Problem is they have milked this feud 3 months too long. Mickie should have went over months ago. The problem is that TNA seems hell-bent on having all of their angles culminate at two main shows, so the four or 5 PPVs in the middle mean nothing because angles won't do much in that time. By now we could have had a new contender or a new story, but we're stuck on Madison vs. Mickie where we haven't had much development in months. I'm all for slow builds, but it has to be done right or else it comes off as taking way too long to get there.

I've never been attracted to her, but I thought she had boatloads of talent during the Trish feud, and then... it just seemed like she stopped giving a damn once it was finished..

She had a good fued with Tara

Jeff Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle I think will end up being a match of the year candidate. I think those two are going to go all out, much like Angle/Anderson at Lockdown last year.

Oh totally agree with the talent thing, the looks however I guess to each their own.

Wait wait wait wait wait......

Why is Hernandez here??? isn't he against americans?? why team with Jarrett and Pope?? unless he turns on everyone then this makes no sense..

Then again I see Morgan but I still don't see why he would team with the other two.. something makes no sense about this..

Also Kurt Angle is Mr. USA why not go after Jarrett AND hernandez hard??? I mean this whole thing makes less and less sense.

I actually like the idea of Hardy using a choke for a finisher, especially a variation of a guillotine choke.

Same here. More guys should use MMA-style submissions as finishers, they'd go over really well.

Me as well. She plays a mean cunt rather convincingly.

If only she could wrestle worth a fuck. She's got to be one of the worst workers in all of TNA, and that's saying something.

Jeff Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle I think will end up being a match of the year candidate. I think those two are going to go all out, much like Angle/Anderson at Lockdown last year.

Definitely, that's the main appeal to Lockdown to me, that match. I wonder how Angle is going to try and top that INSANE moonsault off the cage last year? Still one of the craziest fucking spots I've ever seen, ever.

Hopefully it's better than their Victory Road match. It was good, like ***1/4 good, but I saw people giving it like ****1/4 and I'm just baffled by that.

Sweet, my weed dealer is here. Impact is about to become infinitely more watchable.

Morgan is over as hell in the impact zone.. he should be in the main event title scene.

Agreed, plus he's more interesting than RVD, way less annoying than Anderson, and younger and more agile than Sting. You'd think a guy like that would be a great choice to be up there, but you won't see that.

Same here. More guys should use MMA-style submissions as finishers, they'd go over really well.

Yup. Especially heels. Remember the "Samoan Submission Machine"? When that coquina clutch was locked in the crowd went nuts. All you'd hear were "TAP! TAP! TAP!" chants.

I'm actually disappointed with the lack of submission holds being used consistently in the company. Like you said, you wanna get a guy over and make him believably dominant? Make him make guys TAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back