TNA iMPACT! LD for 02.10.11

Isn't there supposed to be an X-Division triple thread at some point tonight? Suicide against two guys who aren't Suicide?

I dunno why you guys focus on the amount of time spent literally wrestling on these shows. So long as what's on the screen is entertaining, who cares? Since when is there a prerequisite for a specific amount of time dedicated to actually wrestling?

You know, adding a tennis umpire to wrestling matches might dramatically decrease the number of run ins, or at least make ref bumps more impressive.

I dunno why you guys focus on the amount of time spent literally wrestling on these shows. So long as what's on the screen is entertaining, who cares? Since when is there a prerequisite for a specific amount of time dedicated to actually wrestling?

Because at the end of the day it's a wrestling show. Having a lot of talking is fine, but having six minutes an hour is unacceptable to me.

Because at the end of the day it's a wrestling show. Having a lot of talking is fine, but having six minutes an hour is unacceptable to me.

To each his own.

All I care about is being entertained — doesn't have to be by what's happening physically in the ring, necessarily.

TNA mantra #2.

That if you don't enjoy a show you should stop watching it instead of trying to ruin other people's fun? I'd call it a mantra of common sense personally.

Obviously I'm fully aware that you do in-fact enjoy TNA and are just being a serial bitch for your own amusement, but hay, treat people as then want to be treated.

This moment would have been a lot cooler if they didn't show Hernandez earlier. Had they simply had him run in without notice, it would have been cool and you wouldn't have known what side he was on. Then there would be a little shock if he was bad and joined Immortal. It's little things like this that annoy me, because the "how" to me is just as important as things actually happening. That "how" would have been better than the way it was actually executed in this case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back