TNA iMPACT! LD for 02.10.11

The World title match is up next.

And it Kurt vs Jeff in a custody/walk Karen down the aisle match Sunday.

Madison needs to lose Sunday. The way she presents herself is NOTHING like the queen mantra that she walks with. She's not good and Mickie needs to be champ so she can go to the back of the line and learn how to BE a full character.

The World title match is up next.

And it Kurt vs Jeff in a custody/walk Karen down the aisle match Sunday.

I find it kinda funny that this is technically Karen's 4th trip down the aisle... she was originally married to Kurt, then married AJ by accident during the Angle Alliance, then married Jeff Jarrett, and will 'renew' her vows with JJ again? So wouldn't her name be Karen Angle-Styles-Jarrett-Jarrett? She's getting up there with that Susan Lucci role on All My Children...

I find it kinda funny that this is technically Karen's 4th trip down the aisle... she was originally married to Kurt, then married AJ by accident during the Angle Alliance, then married Jeff Jarrett, and will 'renew' her vows with JJ again? So wouldn't her name be Karen Angle-Styles-Jarrett-Jarrett? She's getting up there with that Susan Lucci role on All My Children...

An All My Children reference in a wrestling LD........wow. I'd be impressed if I didn't play Lucci's son in golf in high school and find him to be a total douche. The drama follows people offscreen I suppose.

Madison needs to lose Sunday. The way she presents herself is NOTHING like the queen mantra that she walks with. She's not good and Mickie needs to be champ so she can go to the back of the line and learn how to BE a full character.

Madison reminds me of a helium tank exploding...and if helium could be nails on a chalkboard...that'd be her...:banghead: makes ya just want to sew her mouth shut, like the cover of that movie "Strangeland"

Well JJ..the way I see it, it took like 18 emmy shows before Lucci got her rewards, and I certainly don't see Karen Jarret-McGillicuddy-Bingo....whatever she wants to call herself winning any awards on this Jerry Springer-soap opera rip off thing. She better stick to being a housewife

Gonna have to catch up on most of the main event in a bit — gotta step out in a few minutes to take care of some biz-nass.

Hope ya'll enjoyed my cameo/run-in.

I feel like Styles just cares more about his mic work now that people are meant to cheer him.

He's one of the most natural faces in wrestling. Naturally Russo decided to make him heel for a year which is more or less a waste as we really needed a Flair tribute character for six months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back