IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.19.12

For the record, the noises I've been hearing are that Anderson took some time off for personal reasons.

Either way, and people seriously complaining about him not being on TV? Being rid of him has been one of the most campaigned for changes in recent months.

Excellent point, I guess Anderson was a bad example. Because I have not been missing him on TV, not one little bit.

I don't care who wins this match as long as is not a dusty finish. I want a good 17 min. match with a definitive ending

So we're clear, my initial comment was a joke on Mr. Anderson once banging ODB. In no way am I clamoring for him to be on TV. I'm the guy who said he sucked when everyone was so high on him.

Cutting to commercial during the main event? Good thing they didn't cut to commercial during the EY match, wouldn't want to miss any of that.

Oh for fuck sake. More ******* animal cruelty. Why does this stuff persist on airing on SPIKE? It can't be the usual target demo for these people.

When was this supposed to be?

When he first turned face in TNA and everyone was saying how THIS was the most talented guy in TNA, their Stone Cold and he was proving how WWE shouldn't have dropped him. People were massively high on him despite him stumbling through every promo and doing nothing in ring that captured the imagination.

Deny it now, but there was a time that Mr. Anderson was beyond hot in TNA and I never understood it. I've never seen "it" in him the way people have claimed throughout his entire career.

Oh for fuck sake. More ******* animal cruelty. Why does this stuff persist on airing on SPIKE? It can't be the usual target demo for these people.

I was thinking that too. Here we go: Real Steel. That's a bit more what I think of when I think of Spike. Not Sarah McLaughlin songs.

When he first turned face in TNA and everyone was saying how THIS was the most talented guy in TNA, their Stone Cold and he was proving how WWE shouldn't have dropped him. People were massively high on him despite him stumbling through every promo and doing nothing in ring that captured the imagination.

Deny it now, but there was a time that Mr. Anderson was beyond hot in TNA and I never understood it. I've never seen "it" in him the way people have claimed throughout his entire career.

I have one time: when Regal was being crowned KOTR and Anderson interrupted him. There was a spark there and other than that, that's it. Never since.

I will deny it. This never happened.

Come on now, JJ, the man has tremendous mic skills. I mean, he says his own surname...twice!

No way! I wish I was that talented to do that!

Not to mention his constant references to assholes. I mean, the guy is golden on the stick!

On a more serious note, Hardy appears to be doing a tremendous job thus far keeping clean and avoiding relapsing into his past errant ways. Hopefully he can continue to do so, the guy is still crazy over. I know it hasn't been that long, but so far so good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back