• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.19.12

This would be an excellent X-division championship match. Hopefully Shelley can take the title from AA. As a reward for doing so, maybe someone could buy him a mirror.

How much weekly TV time does TNA have? Do they really have time to waste on silly comedy sketches like this one?

Somewhere, Mr. Anderson is watching this segment and shedding a couple of tears wondering how he let that piece of tail go..........

Somewhere, Mr. Anderson is watching this segment and shedding a couple of tears wondering how he let that piece of tail go..........

When you're a two time world champion and ODB gets more TV time than you do, it's time to take a long hard look at your career choices.

It's Dane Cook comedy though. Gives off the appearance that it's supposed to be funny but it NEVER is.

It's not that EY isn't funny, because actually I think he is usually. But when you can't find time on your show for guys like Anderson as well as lots of other guys, I have to question segments like that one.

For the record, the noises I've been hearing are that Anderson took some time off for personal reasons.

Either way, and people seriously complaining about him not being on TV? Being rid of him has been one of the most campaigned for changes in recent months.

It's not that EY isn't funny, because actually I think he is usually. But when you can't find time on your show for guys like Anderson as well as lots of other guys, I have to question segments like that one.

He has the ability to be funny, but locking up with referees isn't funny and it really never was. Also, that segment earlier was painfully unfunny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back