IMPACT Wrestling LD for 05.01.14 — The Fallout From Sacrifice!

As a babyface though. Way better as a babyface. I'd be down for that.

This is true, but honestly, as long as he's on top, I'll settle for the heel version. He's still a good heel. He's just so much better as a face, and the TNA crowds love to cheer for him.

Even the live events I've seen him at — he always gets the loudest or second loudest pops of the night.

It was a fun squash, but why would I want to see the Bro Mans fight the Wolves now? They lost 3-2 on Sunday and now they lose even worse when things are even.

There's a lot of good things in TNA right now, but the Knockouts aren't part of that. I still can't get over Velvet being the victim of terrible abuse for months only to shift into "megabitch" in a week.

There's a lot of good things in TNA right now, but the Knockouts aren't part of that. I still can't get over Velvet being the victim of terrible abuse for months only to shift into "megabitch" in a week.

"The fans are stupid. They don't care or remember what happened."

- Vince Russo

"The fans are stupid. They don't care or remember what happened."

- Vince Russo

Yeah, about that......

I can only speak for myself, but a spousal abuse angle that went on forever doesn't just fade to oblivion. Given all that, putting Velvet out there like this is just ridiculous and it's insulting really. Maybe that Joker clown dude can kidnap the beautiful people, add just a little makeup since they wear so much already, and let them come back as freaks. Gotta be better than this.

Yeah, about that......

I can only speak for myself, but a spousal abuse angle that went on forever doesn't just fade to oblivion. Given all that, putting Velvet out there like this is just ridiculous and it's insulting really. Maybe that Joker clown dude can kidnap the beautiful people, add just a little makeup since they wear so much already, and let them come back as freaks. Gotta be better than this.

Nah it doesn't. It was weeks ago so it's fair game.

- Bad wrestling writer logic that won't die.

As almost always, TNA feels the need to rush through eveyrthing they have in one night instead of having some patience.

As almost always, TNA feels the need to rush through eveyrthing they have in one night instead of having some patience.

...and if TNA advertised that EY would defend the title and then post-poned it a week, you'd be complaining about how they're inconsistent. We get it, dude. You're never happy. Ever.

I kinda dream of the day you get a normal job so we don't have to keep suffering through this every week because "you have to watch".

...and if TNA advertised that EY would defend the title and then post-poned it a week, you'd be complaining about how they're inconsistent. We get it, dude. You're never happy. Ever.

Another misconception. I actually liked Sacrifice. He shouldn't be defending the title every week in the first place but that's another story.

It's not suffering to watch TNA. I actually get enjoyment out of watching Dixie Carter get worse and worse every week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back