IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.20.14 — It's the Dixie Carter Show (For Now)...

When I watched them they were singles guys and the focus of the company. They're far easier to watch as a team.

They've been working as a tag team for years, when you watched them Cornette had them working a much more MMA influenced style, because he thought MMA was the future of professional wrestling, which is just idiotic.

They've been working as a tag team for years, when you watched them Cornette had them working a much more MMA influenced style, because he thought MMA was the future of professional wrestling, which is just idiotic.

I could tolerate Edwards far more than Richards. I've yet to see a Davey Richards match that didn't get on my nerves at least twice.

TNA is doing a good job of making me have some emotion for Gunner.

On a side note I like his vest

Why did WWE pass on these guys?

Triple H didn't want anymore small guys was one of the reason I heard, Davey botched a spot in their tryout match which lead to him landing on his head, & instead of going straight to the finish they just continued with the match or some shit was another rumor I heard.

Triple H didn't want anymore small guys was one of the reason I heard, Davey botched a spot in their tryout match which lead to him landing on his head, & instead of going straight to the finish they just continued with the match or some shit was another rumor I heard.

Gotcha.

I could tolerate Edwards far more than Richards. I've yet to see a Davey Richards match that didn't get on my nerves at least twice.

Same, it also helps that Edwards seems like a genuinely nice guy, & Davey has a reputation of taking himself too seriously & being a complete prick, plus he's somehow managed to burn bridges with ROH & pretty much every other major indie company he has worked with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back