• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.20.14 — It's the Dixie Carter Show (For Now)...

I really hope Ethan doesn't take all this abuse, tease a face turn and then hug the heels because it was all a swerve.

Remind me why James Storm isn't the top babyface in this company by a longshot?

Good question. I've been waiting for them to give back to him for a long time now, ever since they ripped the title off his waist a week after he won it.

I can see them turning him heel tonight, though, because someone has to fuck up Gunner's chances.

Love the cameraman yelling for help. Get in there and break it up yourself buddy. God damn you'd at least be able to cop a feel.

Good question. I've been waiting for them to give back to him for a long time now, ever since they ripped the title off his waist a week after he won it.

I can see them turning him heel tonight, though, because someone has to fuck up Gunner's chances.

Which sucks, because I don't think anyone in TNA can get a crowd on their side like Storm can. I don't know why they never gave him another opportunity after blowing it at Lockdown because damn that guy is good.

Which sucks, because I don't think anyone in TNA can get a crowd on their side like Storm can. I don't know why they never gave him another opportunity after blowing it at Lockdown because damn that guy is good.

Completley agree. A little lacking in heels outside of Dixieland right now though, so I guess it kinda makes sense.

Still, I'd much rather he were in Joe's place right now.

Completley agree. A little lacking in heels outside of Dixieland right now though, so I guess it kinda makes sense.

Still, I'd much rather he were in Joe's place right now.

Me too man. Nothing against Joe, but if they aren't playing up Joe and Magnus' alliance, why not at least go with a guy that could carry the feud on the mic like Storm?

Truthfully, if it were me, I'd turn Gunner heel over Storm.

Me too man. Nothing against Joe, but if they aren't playing up Joe and Magnus' alliance, why not at least go with a guy that could carry the feud on the mic like Storm?

Truthfully, if it were me, I'd turn Gunner heel over Storm.

Agree again. I just don't know how you do it now. Story doesn't call for it. Calls for the exact opposite, actually.

But for sure, if I had it my way, it'd be Storm up top.

Does Gail ever use the Sharpshooter? She totally should. I'd like her so much more if she did. I already love that she uses the figure four on the ring post in homage to Bret.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back