• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.20.14 — It's the Dixie Carter Show (For Now)...

Same, it also helps that Edwards seems like a genuinely nice guy, & Davey has a reputation of taking himself too seriously & being a complete prick, plus he's somehow managed to burn bridges with ROH & pretty much every other major indie company he has worked with.

That doesn't surprise me actually. The Severn story just left such a bad taste in my mouth and it's hard to care about them after that, plus Richards vs. Black which drove me insane.

Richards took at least one shot at TNA saying something along the lines of "Who's even in TNA?" when asked if he would be interested in going there. I know this because Dragon Saga always throws the quote out when talking about Davey in TNA.

I think that Storm's going to interfere and turn heel in the main event match while Roode turns face in his promo.

:shrug:

Why did WWE pass on these guys?

Well they've started to focus on the bigger guys again which tend to be the better draws.

I must say, I was disappointed with the main event. The majority of it was good but the first portion (beginning till the appearance of Storm and The Wolves) didn't make sense. Magnus is considered a paper champion and has cheated his way through competition. Gunner was hyped for this match, is Mr Intensity and several video packages aired to show how he's ready for this match and determined to win. So, why was Magnus all over him in the first part of the match? There wasn't any interference or cheating yet Magnus seemed to be reversing more moves from Gunner than an opponent on Legend difficulty in a wrestling game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back