• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 01.27.11

I get that. What I mean is why did that need to have any comedy value? Some segments aren't supposed to be funny. That was one of them. Also, NO ONE noticed Eric was there? No one at all?

Segments with Flair always have comedy value. Anyway; I'd argue that if you're going to have comedy in a wrestling broadcast the best way to do it is to integrate it into the main product in bite-size chunks. Whenever anyone books an extended segment dedicated to comedy it almost always bombs. That got a good laugh in about 7 seconds with no cost. I see no real problem.

So in other words control of a major company and a fraudulent contract signing can be settled in court in a single day along with the action of that day in court being enacted on the same day?

Segments with Flair always have comedy value. Anyway; I'd argue that if you're going to have comedy in a wrestling broadcast the best way to do it is to integrate it into the main product in bite-size chunks. Whenever anyone books an extended segment dedicated to comedy it almost always bombs. That got a good laugh in about 7 seconds with no cost. I see no real problem.

Here's what I don't get in short: why does Eric need to be involved with Immortal? He's a comedy character and a lower card one at that. Why should he be involved in the main storyline? There is no other story he could be involved with? No, and the reason for that is because Immortal and the Knockouts are the only two storylines going on at all right now. That's a problem, especially with such a large roster. Oh and Joe/Pope who get a segment a week.

Since I tuned in I've seen the end of Hardy/Anderson promo, Velvet and Winter fight, Pope talk and now the whole Dixie interview. Was the 1st hour any better?

So we have 18 minutes for two matches including at least one commercial between them? Plus whatever Kurt's surprise is? Damn.

Because you do it every post and honestly it's annoying and makes them hard to read.

You only seem to do it in the LDs though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back