• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 01.27.11

Young is one of the better comedy acts in recent memory. Still not keen, but if there has to be comedy I'm glad it's him.

See, this is what exemplifies TNA's main problem: WAY too many people to fit onto one show. Was there any point to Eric being in that bit other than to get his "I'm World Champion" thing on TV? Waht did that add to that segment in the slightest?

See, this is what exemplifies TNA's main problem: WAY too many people to fit onto one show. Was there any point to Eric being in that bit other than to get his "I'm World Champion" thing on TV? Waht did that add to that segment in the slightest?

Made some people in the audience laugh? Some people like laughing.

Made some people in the audience laugh? Some people like laughing.

I get that. What I mean is why did that need to have any comedy value? Some segments aren't supposed to be funny. That was one of them. Also, NO ONE noticed Eric was there? No one at all?

I get that. What I mean is why did that need to have any comedy value? Some segments aren't supposed to be funny. That was one of them. Also, NO ONE noticed Eric was there? No one at all?

He was hitting guys in the shoulder, you'd think THOSE guys would have noticed. They did not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back