• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 01.27.11

I love how refs see a guy going top rope, they see the competitor laying down in the ring, then see the top rope guy crotched and in pain, and they NEVER KNOW how it happened. This happens in every wrestling promotion around the world and it's always hilarious.

X-division lives but it's still 2007-2009 X-division, which often has the issues sly brings up.

Agreed. There's high flying and spotty, and there's choreographed spots with no psychology. If they added some depth to the characters so they could have psychology that went along with them, it would go a long way to making those matches better. Clearly, the men in them have wrestling skill, it's just a matter of getting some meaning behind what they do.

Here’s Jeff. I still don’t see him as a big star when I look at him. I didn’t in WWE and I don’t here.

For all the illiterate shit he's said for the past decade, that was probably his best promo. SHADDAP!!

No, that was bad. He more or less just said "I want the title back and I don't care about the fans." Nothing special in the slightest.

I've always been adamant on JoMo needing a new theme because I've always thought his theme is the worst i've ever heard. I think since Kenny won the title, He DESPERATELY needs a new one. Some one call Dale Oliver and have him get on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back