• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 01.27.11

Does anyone else with satelite service constantly get interruptions during TNA iMPACT! shows?

It never seems to fail, especially toward the beginning of the shows - it always ends up "searching for signal".

And remember people: LET THE PIGEONS LOOSE guy is a better commentator than Michael Cole according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

sooooo many hot women in 1 ring.... Now I remember why the Knockouts are for and away more preferred then the Divas.

AHHHHHH MY PANTS ARE POSSESSED!

I find it comical that the commentators refer to Sarita as a bully, talk about a competitor called "Bully Ray", yet run a commercial during Impact called "Eliminate the Hate" that speaks of eliminating bullying. Irony?

I get the feeling they just let Taz sit there and say what he wants, and its why he makes out ears beg for mercy. In WWE they atleast had some one in his ear telling him hes about to say something stupid.

Well, I'm not a fan of the campaign as its kinda stupid given the market your product is in.

I'm also not a fan of Mickie James being eliminated before Angelina Love. You just eliminated natural hotness and left "trailer park hot". It's just not the same.

Well, I'm not a fan of the campaign as its kinda stupid given the market your product is in.

I'm also not a fan of Mickie James being eliminated before Angelina Love. You just eliminated natural hotness and left "trailer park hot". It's just not the same.

Err... good? Doesn't make it ironic.

I missed the opening segment. Would somebody give me a recap?

Angle talks and wants to wrestle one last match. Bischoff and crew come out and he says stop asking. Immortune go to beat up Angle but get chased off by Crimson. Flair says Angle can wrestle with Crimson against all of Immortal, naming them individually but completely botching Gunner and Murphy's names in unintentional comedy.

After the break, Flair yells some more to Bischoff in their office about that situation.

When does flair NOT sound like he's on crack? I'm quite surprised they would still have flair at all in any of the opening credits after the crap he's pulled in Europe...ol boy should be forced to job like A.Riley on WWE for being a dick overseas...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back