TNA BFG 10.14.12

Thumbtacks are a great weapon to use. They look sick but there's nothing really dangerous about using them. They're not going to cause any severe injuries or anything.

If this was in other states, TNA would not be able to continue the PPV with blood in the canvas. Just fucking incredible. Mo has been a non factor so far.

oh shit he is picking him up just for clarification. AWESOME
Feud ender right there. All it needed to be and Mo was a non factor at all. PERFECT

That was the perfect way for that match to end that didn't involve Storm breaking all six bottles over Roode's head. The beer bottle had to be used someway.

What a war... Really great end, bringing the drama between them full circle and ending the feud perfectly. Well done gentlemen.

Fucking awesome match. Intense, passion, a satisying ending.

King Mo really had no business being around. HE didnt do anything.

But it certainly is better that way. Great match.

Do tell.

Hardy's definitely the biggest draw, buuuuuuuuuuuuut Aries isn't quite THAT good. I like him, but people need to get off his dick. His title reign's been a bit of a let down, especially since he had to follow Roode (one of the best champions in TNA's history).

No doubt Aries reign has been lackluster so far, but that's because of the BFG series and A&8's overshadowing him. Like I said, Roode's a good heel but he's nothing special. Aries can be a much better heel than him. Hopefully he proves that tonight.

Everybody knows the deal, they hate each other. Would it have been better with the belt involved? You're damn right it would have. What better way for Storm to grab the brass ring and finally have a real title reign than to win it over Storm?

IDR made a thread about this right after No Surrender, Hardy draws more money than mostly everybody in the company and his redemption storyline is something people apparently enjoy. Having Roode/Storm for the belt takes away two spots from the card. Storm can beat Roode and then go onto to feud for the belt, while I'm sure some people would have enjoyed him winning it tonight he didn't exactly need to win it tonight.

How the fuck is he average? He consistently gets some of the loudest reactions in TNA, if not THE loudest. Roode's also one of the best heels in the business. These guys are the cream of the crop in TNA's main event scene.

The last part's straight-up laughable, dude. Roode's title reign will be one of the greatest in the company's history, in the long run. He had a fucking awesome reign. Sure, Storm's was mediocre (which was kind of the point, I hope you get that), but Roode's reign was great.

This is more of a me not liking Storm than Roode thing, if Storm was going to win the belt he should have done it at Lockdown or should have kept the belt at least more than a week. Plus he's just a redneck that drinks beer and has finisher that for the most part comes out nowhere, sound familiar? I'm not going to use this thread to complain about a show I'm looking forward too but this didn't need the title, simple as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back