This right here, is the ECW LD.

Oh, hi Sidious. I have to ask, why do you hate Canada so much? Did you have a bad experience?

Not at all. It just annoys me what huge marks they are for their country and wrestlers from Canada. I just don't understand why they think they are so special.

I'm pretty sure that was a reference to the Real Man's Man gimmick.

I wish I had a voice like Regal's.

I'm pretty sure that was a reference to the Real Man's Man gimmick.

I wish I had a voice like Regal's.

that's not his real accent, he puts it on quite a bit.

Not at all. It just annoys me what huge marks they are for their country and wrestlers from Canada. I just don't understand why they think they are so special.

America does that too, you know. Jim Duggan and Hogan's gimmicks were patriots and American heroes, and when Bret Hart did his anti-America promos, he was one of the most hated heels ever in America.

They aren't marks for every wrestler from their country, though. Only hometown boys. I kinda get what you're saying on some points, but must respectfully disagree on others.

I wonder if Washington has any in-ring skills. I know he's wrestled a few matches but I haven't looked at them. They're on YouTube. It'd be pretty cool if he gets challenged one day and wins.

When the fuck is Abraham going to make hi sin-ring debut?

And yes ST, obviously the Real Man's Man gimmick needs to come back. Me and Norcal are the official sponsors for that drive.

REGAL #1 contender, that is what I like to hear. Regal is mondo underrated in my mind and deserves a title shot. Hopefully him and Christian have a good program and have some good matches for the title. I'm expecting Summerslam is where the first encounter will take place.

For the first time in NEARLY a year? Is it just me, or does that not have the same appeal as "For the the first time in years"?

When the fuck is Abraham going to make hi sin-ring debut?

And yes ST, obviously the Real Man's Man gimmick needs to come back. Me and Norcal are the official sponsors for that drive.

I would mark out so much if it did happen. I doubt it will happen though :(

No Goldust or Sheamus this week. That should have went in place of either the DX recap or the Tyler Reks match.

Overrun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back