12/22 ECW LD: ECW FTW!

Dude, I love ECW. Seriously, try staying up past your bedtime on Tuesdays for these Gameday threads a lot more often.

Yeah man, you should have seen me during the summer. I'm pretty much the reason these exist, because I was carrying them literally by myself. I made a comment to that effect, and NorCal started doing these with me, and then X, and others. I'm glad you've been keeping my work alive man. ECW FTW!

2cmkaax.gif

Yeah the ECW LDs were a sad, sad joke before Guy and Doc got here.

Damn 11 pages? Pretty damn good for an ECW LD.

I don't understand the point of the new Tony Hawk game. Why not just get an actual skateboard and actually go out skating? Kids these days, lazy fucks. I rode my god damn Zoo York everywhere when I was a kid.

I don't understand the point of the new Tony Hawk game. Why not just get an actual skateboard and actually go out skating? Kids these days, lazy fucks. I rode my god damn Zoo York everywhere when I was a kid.

The parents don't want their BABIES getting skinned knees and boo boos.

See, this has been a great episode of ECW, despite the recaps. Weird that this is from the same company that gave us RAW last night.

Awesomeness. THIS is what ECW is about: Great promos, great matches, and new guys showing their stuff. They should never get rid of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back