• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ECW LD featuring Christian as Two-Time Champ! 7/28/09

Did Christian Winning Again Help Raise the ECW Championship's Prestige? Check it out now in te ECW section!

Ok for all you young guys that don't know your NBA history, Wilt Chamberlin, even by Shaq's own admission, is the most dominant NBA player in history. 50 point average for a season. Think about that, and then realize that it's Wilt over Shaq by about a million times.

KB, you're one of my favorite poster on these forums, but I couldn't disagree more. It was a different time in the sport then and you cannot compare the credentials of Wilt and Shaq. Granted, I wouldn't consider Shaq the most dominant either, as it's obvious the answer is Jordan. Anyone that disagrees is doing it for the purpose of argument's sake.

Um, yeah actually you can compare it. They're maybe an inch apart in height, there were other 7fters back then, the rim was teh same height, the ball was the same, and Wilt's numbers blow Shaq's away. In all other sports I'd agree, but not here. Even Shaq has said Wilt is far more dominant, along with just about every other expert I've heard. In every other sport yes, in basketball, no.

Why can't TNA get this concept? You can make a young guy look good and still have the older guy keep his crediblity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back