ECW LD for 8/04/09 ...with an Extreme Rules Match!

:lmao:

Tommy! You don't know where that hot dog's been!

You sick fuck! You sick fuck! You sick fuck!

Techno ping-pong. What?

I want some Arby's. I haven't had some in four fucking years.

Can we get a table? Please? PRETTY PLEASE?!

Seriously, can anyone even remember the last time a table was broken in the WWE?

Overrun!!

The ECW Title has been elevated. Whoever is booking ECW is great.

Nice Killswitch Engage. Fun little match. Great episode of ECW.

The car door has to be the finish.

KNEW IT.

FUCK!!! This episode ruled beyond belief.

It's episodes like this that makes me such a huge fan of ECW. Any first time ECW viewers who saw that would be converted, surely.

Everyone is loving ECW right now, but its still scoring in the low 1's. We gotta get more people watching. I was actually holding out a lil hope that dreamer would win.

I can't remember who, but I was having a conversation with someone about ECW, and I was criticizing the brand for focusing on too much wrestling, and not enough of anything else. I hadn't watched a full episode of ECW for quite some time, as I was tired of the same old crap on that show.

Well, I decided to sit down and watch this show from beginning to end, and I was pleasantly surprised. One of the better ECW episodes I had seen in a very long time.

The Abraham Washington show is a great addition to the show, although Abraham seemed to have a tendency to drag at some spots, which was getting the crowd a little restless. If he picks up the pace a little bit, the segment will flow more smoothly with the live crowd ... who usually gets frustrated anyway at interview segments, even though they usually come off much better on TV at home.

I like what they are doing with the Hurricane storyline. We need a Hell of a lot more storylines in wrestling, across all the shows.

We had the Ezekiel Jackson squash, which was no surprise.

Sheamus vs Goldust was pretty bad. Timing was definitely off by Goldust in this match, as he seemed two steps behind the entire match.

However, the Tommy Dreamer and Christian match stole the show. Great to see a long overdue Extreme Rules Match and these two guys really delivered tonight.

Very good episode, and I think I am going to start watching ECW again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back