• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nattily-Attired ECW LD 7/21/09

Paul Bale.

What a dick.

Doesn't look like we're going to get some Ryder tonight, unfortunately. Maybe a Hurricane segment?

Christian is still the shit. Dreamer has had his nice little title reign for long enough, put that strap back on Christian damnit.'

Dreamer rockin' a suit? That's bizarre. A Dreamer heel turn would be pretty fucking awesome right about now. I don't think Dreamer has EVER been a heel, has he?

Now that we're at the Christian/Dreamer segment, who do you think will win on Sunday? I'm going with Dreamer. I think (more hope then anything) that Christian loses, gets pissed, turns heal, and is Jericho's tag team partner. Sets up Jercho/Christian vs Edge when he returns, which would lead to and Edge & Christian reunion, and everything in the (WWE) Universe will be better again.

I think Dreamer deserves the win in Philly on Sunday. after that, take the title from him, but it's not right (to me at least) to take it from him in Philly.

:lmao: Legohead?! WTF?!

Good point KB, forgot it's in Philly. Have him drop the title at Summerslam to Christian.

Dreamer's title run has really reminded me of just how good on the mic Dreamer has always been. Very underrated promo cutter, very underrated.

Abraham is seriously good as a Tonight Show host.

I mean, he just said AWWWWWWWWWW SNAP!

Shit yeah, good segment.

The crowd doesn't know who to cheer for.

Wait, is it over?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back