• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"There's only one Ricky Hatton" Raw LD

Boxing is huge? Not really. Maybe in the UK. Boxing has been sinking in popularity with each passing year for a decade now, it gets almost zero sports coverage in the papers or on any of the sports channels and it hasn't for a long time.

I said in the UK. We have a heavyweight World Champion. It was watched my millions. It was a boring fight, yeat everyone tuned in and David Haye is a superstar. Two years ago Hatton kept the whole country up until 6am as he faced Mayweather. So the US is losing interest in boxing, big deal. It's big over here at the moment.

I said in the UK. We have a heavyweight World Champion. It was watched my millions. It was a boring fight, yeat everyone tuned in and David Haye is a superstar. Two years ago Hatton kept the whole country up until 6am as he faced Mayweather. So the US is losing interest in boxing, big deal. It's big over here at the moment.

Yeah, it is a pretty big deal seeing as how boxing has always flourished in the United States and when it doesn't, it's usually in the pits, like it is now.

This has been the least interesting Raw I've seen in months. The lack of being life does suck a lot out of it apparently.

Yeah, it is a pretty big deal seeing as how boxing has always flourished in the United States and when it doesn't, it's usually in the pits, like it is now.

Yeah, only because there isn't a Yanky heavyweight around. Once one comes around again the Yanks will suddenly be interested again. It's the same in any country. If it is the end of an era and MMA has replaced boxing, good for you lot. That isn't the case here. I know of one person who follows MMA, and he's a cage fighter himself. I know of hundreds who watched Haye the other night. Boxing is big in England. This Raw is in England. Let Hatton be involved with someone worth a shit.

Yeah, only because there isn't a Yanky heavyweight around. Once one comes around again the Yanks will suddenly be interested again. It's the same in any country. If it is the end of an era and MMA has replaced boxing, good for you lot. That isn't the case here. I know of one person who follows MMA, and he's a cage fighter himself. I know of hundreds who watched Haye the other night. Boxing is big in England. This Raw is in England. Let Hatton be involved with someone worth a shit.

No, no one cares about boxing here other than really old hardcore fans named Burt that wear hats.

No, no one cares about boxing here other than really old hardcore fans named Burt that wear hats.

Brilliant. As I said, you have no heavyweight boxers at the moment. It's to be expected. Get a decent boxer and then tell me you don't care and I'll listen. It's big in England. The Raw is in England. Why should Hatton lower himself to the standards of someone like Chavo? In reality it would be a two second knock-out. Give him someone more high profile.

This raw has been boring, havent really watched much. Like I said earlier, thats what happens with oversea shows, nothing exciting ever happens.

I always beat KB. He's constantly saying "I'll go take care of that (thread)", to which I'll come in and say "I've already taken care of it".

KB has swine flu.

Yeah, a camera shot of the city is much less impressive when it's Sheffield. Outside of Meadowhall, there is SHIT ALL!!!

Brilliant. As I said, you have no heavyweight boxers at the moment. It's to be expected. Get a decent boxer and then tell me you don't care and I'll listen. It's big in England. The Raw is in England. Why should Hatton lower himself to the standards of someone like Chavo? In reality it would be a two second knock-out. Give him someone more high profile.

Why would we care if an American was fighting in the Heavyweight division? We've had plenty of American boxers over the last decade that have done quite well, hasn't helped.

And I think it's pretty funny that you're all pissed that Hatton is going to be in a comedy segment/match with Chavo. Give him someone more high profile? Yeah let's have someone who 99% of the WWE's audience has never heard of just come in and destroy a main eventer in ten seconds, that's not going to reflect poorly on the WWE main event at all.

It hasn't been big here in about 10 years. People don't care, fact.

I always beat KB. He's constantly saying "I'll go take care of that (thread)", to which I'll come in and say "I've already taken care of it".

KB has swine flu.

Actually a friend of mine just got over it and I saw for the first time since today. I dozed off when I got home and I woke up feeling bad.

Lol, this is a Mixed Martial Arts match? No it's not. Those rules aren't MMA at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back