There are Spoilers In This Thread

You know I did roll my eyes when I read the spoilers but I think I may like it if I ever see it on TV coz my expectations are lowered as fuck with all this.

Maybe Lashley's head has grown to an appropriate size or something I dunno...

TNA really is pushing WCW 2000 for that, "most embarrassing time period in a wrestling promotion" label this year. Can't wait to not watch MVP's World title reign with Bobby "The Enforcer We Wound Up Being Able to Afford But Weren't Able to Resign AJ Styles or Christopher Daniels Despite Being Two of Our Best Talents" Lashley and Kenny "How The Fuck Am I Still Getting Paid For This?" King.

Will probably be joined by Shad Gaspard any day now.

I'm actually rather happy ken Cameron got signed, he was great in the ascension. Seeing as he and Magnus seem to be heels that don't get along, guess we're seeing the next tag champs.

Knux had these seemingly dramatic vignettes and now he's a comedy character? Bah.

Shad did say it was his time 4 years ago. Maybe he was predicting that TNA 2014 was gonna be his time.

Not directly linked to these tapings, but I will say that THIS is the best thing I've seen of TNA in the past seven months that wasn't the Storm/Gunner Lockdown match.

DeadlyFinishedBoar.gif

How long until Samoa Joe either comes back as a heel or leaves the company?

Someone take TNA behind the wood shed already.

Not directly linked to these tapings, but I will say that THIS is the best thing I've seen of TNA in the past seven months that wasn't the Storm/Gunner Lockdown match.

DeadlyFinishedBoar.gif

Sweet looking powerbomb, but I'm meant to be looking at the ref selling thin air, aren't I? What's the story there?

At least they seem set on pushing Eric Young. Though I would've preffered Bobby Roode challenging since we know they can have good matches.

Something else I had forgotten about that TNA copied from WWE:

Damien Sandow stealing the MITB briefcase from his partner Cody Rhodes to start a feud between the two.

Gunner stealing the Feast or Fired briefcase from his partner James Storm to start a feud between the two.

Maybe Bully let one rip as he was lifting for the powerbomb. Its his secret weapon, The Chili Dog Bomb or the Dudley Dirty Diaper.

And I knew I would read something from you about me not having a problem

To be fair, TNA could have Bobby Roode wrestle Lou Thesz's corpse and you'd probably say it's good, or great or that there is no problem with it. Lets be honest.

Sweet looking powerbomb, but I'm meant to be looking at the ref selling thin air, aren't I? What's the story there?

Ref got bored by all the swerves and stupid booking that never make things interesting because they do it so much and decided to take a nap. That's at least what I think is happening.

To be fair, do we really want TNA to come up with their own storylines?

Claire Lynch. Never forget.

If MVP does have an all-black stable, the most Vince Russo thing in the world would be to bring in a Barack Obama impersonator to be in charge of it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back