The Glenn Gilbertti Thread * - Impact! 4/17/08 - no shark boy; TNA, wrestling, IWC

Wednesdays my "make fun of serious illnesses, diseases and/or disorders" night. Seriously though, two words: TNA forums.

He doesn't spam, really, and he only posts in the spam zone. His "talent" is wasted and misplaced in these crappy threads. I've already requested to have this one merged with the Impact aftermath and review one. For some reason, it hasn't yet happened.

I know why: Because noone has the time to waste on Marty, which is impressive, BTW, considering all anyone is doing around here is sitting around talking bullshit about wrestling. Poor Marty.

Talking Bullshit>Marty

i'm suggesting there's more chance he gets enough infractions to get banned out there. i'd never suggest that...otherwise you'd have banned me long ago

Sure it was a great parody. If you're a heartless fucking asshole. Only a total and utter scumbag would find it funny that someone has cerebral palsy. Do you go around making fun of cancer patients and autistic children as well?

Think it was a parady of Jim Ross, who has Bells Palsy :)

I wouldnt know though, WCW sucked after 1998 :(

I'll do a parody of a little kid...who's got a disability then. It'll be hilarious. Like every other Wednesday night. The parody was based off of making fun of the way JR was due to his disease.

Jarrett and Dixie are reportedly not seeing eye to eye as per prowrestling.net..

No Shark Boy/Karen Angle/Comedy. No mic time for Nash. TNA drew a 1.0 rating this week. 1.3 million viewers.

Looks like TNA is alienating the other portion of the audience. Someone should PM Glenn to post here, lol

Just gotta say, TNA has hardly any black, latin or fish wrestlers. They discriminate so much it's unreal. Look at how Shark Boy was buried...before he displayed the true nature of a shark and started kicking ass and taking names. That's what the fish want to see, but he's left off the show all too often.

disco stu
discostu.jpg

i saw this and had to post it in here...just for marty

I just posted a new article calling out the schmucks that post impact reviews on the net, and how stupid they sound to a guy like myself that has far more knowledge of this business than all of them combined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back