The SD! LD On 3/5 Will See The Undertaker's Return From Being Buried Alive...Again!

Well HHH is about to take over WWE, so I think he can pretty much wipe that off the record if he wants....abuse of power is so genius..

Big Show should as gigantic as he is on the cover of his DVD in real life. He could be the Galactus of the WWE.

I wonder when someone is gonna...uh, bring up that y'know, Undertaker already beat Triple H at Wrestlemania?

I hope they do, but they won't because that was during the Biker Taker time, and WWE likes to pretend that Undertaker doesn't even exist anymore. Which is sad, because that was when he started having some great matches again.

I hope they keep Ain't No Grave as his theme, that's awesome. Undertaker-Triple H should draw well for 'Mania and be a good match to boot.

I never thought much of Cody Rhodes. Until a few weeks ago. He is now fucking AMAZING at cutting promos since he had his nose broken. He's so creepy with that clear facemask too, oh my lord do I suddenly love Cody Rhodes and I can't wait to see the match with Rey at Mania. I'm probably looking forward to that more than most of the other matches that are on the horizon. Reports are if Cody does well here, he's getting a big main event push after this. Rey specifically asked to work with Cody for Wrestlemania, so you know he's going places.

Such an awesome promo. I fucking love Cody Rhodes now. I should make a sig for his evil facemask.

Haha, I knew you'd come around. I told you how charismatic he was in December, and he's only gotten better since then. Must be something in the Rhodes genes.

Undertaker needs to go 46-0 at Wrestlemania with his 47th opponent being that husband from the smoking commercial with the dead wife.

"Undertaker is 46-0. 46. I guess I never thought of 23 as being unimpressive."

Errrr do you dare insinuate that Triple H is more powerful NOW?!?! :lmao:

might wanna think about that. Triple H was THE fuckin man at that time, none better.

True. But now, its a different kind of storyline. They both have done it all, and the last thing, HHH wants to do before hanging the boots up is end the streak. Its not a cheesy feud, like it was the 1st time. They are both in the twilight of their careers and the fans know that.

Beth should adopt a Dark Phoenix gimmick where she murders Laycool and goes batshit crazy on the entire roster.

A little late to the party. Undertaker with the Johnny cash theme is bad ass beyond belief. This whole last outlaw thing might be damn good.

Mozzy, he needs to go back to that Finger Eleven theme, or just get a brand new theme altogether... this one I have never warmed up to at all..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back