The SD! LD On 3/5 Will See The Undertaker's Return From Being Buried Alive...Again!

I am starting to lose more and more faith in Tough Enough the more I hear about it. Especially with the fact that they have Miss Usa as a contestant. To steal a catch phrase from Miz.. "REALLY!? REALLY?!" Especially when I see some of the wrestlers that were turned down from the show... I even shudder to think that despite having Stratus, Booker, and Stone Cold, it may turn into another version of American Idol try outs...

So what bets ya wanna place that Vick Guererro ends up being Alberto's manager?

Please dear heavens, how many times must they go the 'cougar' route?? I feel like that's already been over-done at this stage. Someone needs to set her free in her own habitat. She's done this with Edge, Escobar, Ziggler.. Alberto should get Rosa, or maybe someone so freaking over the top like him, a Gaga-esque type girl...

I am starting to lose more and more faith in Tough Enough the more I hear about it. Especially with the fact that they have Miss Usa as a contestant. To steal a catch phrase from Miz.. "REALLY!? REALLY?!" Especially when I see some of the wrestlers that were turned down from the show... I even shudder to think that despite having Stratus, Booker, and Stone Cold, it may turn into another version of American Idol try outs...

To be fair, I had the same reaction to Miz being added to Tough Enough back in the day. Who knows, she may end up surprising us like he did.

Now for my real reaction: That bitch is going to fuck up everything.

To be fair, I had the same reaction to Miz being added to Tough Enough back in the day. Who knows, she may end up surprising us like he did.

Now for my real reaction: That bitch is going to fuck up everything.

The Miss USA chick couldn't even announce Sheamus properly and didn't know how to put the crown on his head, how does she put the crown on her own head when she goes out to appearances?! :wtf: Even Sheamus shoulda just done the Celtic Cross or whatever that throwing move is he does...

With a Grin/smile like ADR's....he needs that baby who laughs at paper being torn the viral video, how can those two not be more MADE for each other... the giggling baby...and his big ass smile... cause-effect right there...

Requirements to be a WWE Diva
-Be hot

Things Miss America can do

-Be hot

But for Miss America...she has to answer important questions like "How would you cure world hunger? Or fix the hole in the Ozone layer?"

To be a WWE Diva you have to answer "Name the diva that had the longest reign as Women's Champion?" or "Which superstar is the one that goes by 'Billion Dollar Princess?'""

Yeah..pretty tough to be either one...

NorCal...you are right...I'm slowly starting to get a little sick of him...week in and week out. I'd like to take the Michael Cole route at least with Big Show and just tell him to go away, or have Money Mayweather come out and break his face again.

That girl from The Chaperone is going to interfere on HHH's behalf at 'Mania and cost Taker the streak. That's how you sell DVD's.

But for Miss America...she has to answer important questions like "How would you cure world hunger?
Send all leftovers to Africa
Or fix the hole in the Ozone layer?"
Fix-a-flat

To be a WWE Diva you have to answer "Name the diva that had the longest reign as Women's Champion?"
Moolah I do believe
"Which superstar is the one that goes by 'Billion Dollar Princess?'"
Stephanie McMahon.

I could be Miss USA & a WWE Diva.

NorCal...you are right...I'm slowly starting to get a little sick of him...week in and week out. I'd like to take the Michael Cole route at least with Big Show and just tell him to go away, or have Money Mayweather come out and break his face again.

just SOOOO much more effective as a monster heel, its ridiculous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back