The SD! LD On 3/5 Will See The Undertaker's Return From Being Buried Alive...Again!

I never thought much of Cody Rhodes. Until a few weeks ago. He is now fucking AMAZING at cutting promos since he had his nose broken. He's so creepy with that clear facemask too, oh my lord do I suddenly love Cody Rhodes and I can't wait to see the match with Rey at Mania. I'm probably looking forward to that more than most of the other matches that are on the horizon. Reports are if Cody does well here, he's getting a big main event push after this. Rey specifically asked to work with Cody for Wrestlemania, so you know he's going places.

Such an awesome promo. I fucking love Cody Rhodes now. I should make a sig for his evil facemask.

I'm still waiting, for the reason The Nexus helped Kane in that victory. I thought, WWE, just pulled a TNA, and just tried to pretend like the fans forgot.

Because Wade Barrett knew back then that he'd eventually be kicked out of Nexus and would have to from a new group. He also knew that his new group, affectionately known as Corre, would have one less person than mean old Nexus.

So that night, he decided to think ahead by doing a favor for Kane, in return having him join the Corre to even the odds for a Nexus/Corre match at Wrestlemania.

That's also why the Corre have a red color scheme; Kane can't resist red. The name Corre itself refers to the core of the earth, which is hot. What else is hot? Fire, that's what. When you put it all together, this is the most brilliant, intricate plan since Rikishi did it for Da Rock.

I'm sorry Valjean, but we were looking for June 18th... :disappointed: I wouldn't expect you to know a reference from "Miss Congeniality" when they ask one of the contestants "What is your idea of the perfect date?" and the chick responds with something like "June 18th, because its in the middle of the year!" :lmao: Chick flick humor...

Oh...

I was going to go with May 19th, but okay then.

Because Wade Barrett knew back then that he'd eventually be kicked out of Nexus and would have to from a new group. He also knew that his new group, affectionately known as Corre, would have one less person than mean old Nexus.

So that night, he decided to think ahead by doing a favor for Kane, in return having him join the Corre to even the odds for a Nexus/Corre match at Wrestlemania.

That's also why the Corre have a red color scheme; Kane can't resist red. The name Corre itself refers to the core of the earth, which is hot. What else is hot? Fire, that's what. When you put it all together, this is the most brilliant, intricate plan since Rikishi did it for Da Rock.

Valjean, you know what else is red??? Me...I'm a ginger...WWWYKI !! :lmao: I told you I'd somehow fit into the plan of Corre, I don't mean to spoil it, but yes, I'm the first female member of Corre. That Kong ain't got nothing on me. LOL

Yes....so miracles DO happen!!! Apparently the world is becoming right again!! Undertaker arose from the dead a few weeks ago, then The Crow resurrected himself and decided he wants to do some wrestling on Spike TV all of a sudden, then Christian realizes 5 second poses are back in style!!! :worship: All is right again!!

Valjean, you know what else is red??? Me...I'm a ginger...WWWYKI !! :lmao: I told you I'd somehow fit into the plan of Corre, I don't mean to spoil it, but yes, I'm the first female member of Corre. That Kong ain't got nothing on me. LOL

Makes even more sense since Corre has little-to-no heat. Kane is able to summon fire and you're supposed to be hot. BEST ANGLE.

I never thought much of Cody Rhodes. Until a few weeks ago. He is now fucking AMAZING at cutting promos since he had his nose broken. He's so creepy with that clear facemask too, oh my lord do I suddenly love Cody Rhodes and I can't wait to see the match with Rey at Mania. I'm probably looking forward to that more than most of the other matches that are on the horizon. Reports are if Cody does well here, he's getting a big main event push after this. Rey specifically asked to work with Cody for Wrestlemania, so you know he's going places.

Such an awesome promo. I fucking love Cody Rhodes now. I should make a sig for his evil facemask.

The bead of sweat that dripped down out of the mask during the promo was epic

Is it just me, or does like... the Taker/HHH feud have zero momentum. Two huge returns, and in my head, I hear a loud, resounding, "Meeeeeeh."

Doc went off on me about this earlier, but I seriously find Taker to be boring. I have found him to be boring since his last feud with Randy Orton.

The matches with HBK were awesome, sure.

The new music isn't even a breath of fresh air when the entrance is exactly the same.

I hope Taker keeps the theme. Too awesome. Imagine if the crowd started clapping with the beat or something.

Maybe if Taker got boring, the fans can blame McCool and then she should put her career on the line and go up against Kong. That succubus sucked the life outta the Deadman, and now his days of entertaining is dead... sad story...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back