The SD LD on 11/4 Will See The Mexican JBL vs The Nickname For The Tip of a Cliff!

Was it just me or did Dashing's song seem kinda remixed on the NXT when I watched it on demand on WWE.com ? it seemed faster? He's really winning me over...those dashing tips are paying off...I'm kinda a horndog... :p

Glad to see you finally seeing the light to "Dashing" Cody Rhodes. Even though he's becoming a bitch for me on SvR 11.

Yes!! YES YES...whatever I do...yes!!!

3xzwh.gif

What I want is written at the bottom of my sig.

Dude, Vick is such an awesome character, she has developed SO much over the years.

OHHHH MAN. Kaitlyn can barely WALK with dat azz, them hips, thighs and titties...let ALONE wrestle....

LR79 if Barrett and Striker were on the same show we would have to shovel you off the sidewalk due to your brain (and other parts) exploding.

Didn't that already happen then on the SyFy season premiere or Bragging Rights and oh look a Nexus beatdown SD style. Take them out one by one huh?

LR79 if Barrett and Striker were on the same show we would have to shovel you off the sidewalk due to your brain (and other parts) exploding.

For some odd reason, as much as I like Striker, I'm starting to feel more an affinity for yellow and black now. I feel like I want to dress up like a sexy bumble-bee and get 'stung.' Let Barrett be my only victim. LOL

If I dissapear for a bit, it's probably because I'm getting lost in a pizza like LR79 would get lost in Wade's.....pepperoni.

LULZ all about Teh Nexus

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW

how fucking fake was that MVP chant :lmao:

it looks like they are utting some serious effort into this guy again though. Good shit, dont fail MVP. Much better theme for a face

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAA

Cody Rhodes!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back