• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The SD LD Will Never Be The Same Without The Swagger Soaring Eagle on 11/26!

I admit, McIntyre is so much cooler in person. Plus his song reminds me SOO much of Metallica's Turn The Page... I bow down to Drew... :worship:

Despite what anyone ever says, I will always be an MVP fan. The guy just has something... I'm not sure what exactly, but he's got it.

MVP is pretty dang cool. I do like his new theme, its good. He's a master of all trades, the new Master P...just hopefully, if he was to be on Dancing with The Stars, he'd do better than P.

I see these two as big stars in the coming years. They both have all it takes. They just both need to be heels right now.

That makes sense. Drew is right up there with Del Rio as being a favorite in this thing.

I didn't really care for Drew McIntyre before. I tend to hate guys who are pushed so hard so early in their careers. But I have to admit that McIntyre is starting to win me over. I wouldn't call myself a fan of his yet, but I wouldn't mind seeing McIntyre win the King of the Ring tournament now. A few months ago, I wouldn't have said that.

LOL

I guess we know how they're "killing off" the eagle's character on TV. I wonder what kind of ridiculous thing they're going to make Chavo do next.

Since it's the "Thanksgiving season," I want to thank Vince McMahon for not booking a Chavo vs. Hornswoggle match in the last few months. I'll take Hornswoggle using a bow and arrow on a mascot over that. RIP Swagger Soaring Eagle.

Beth is awesome, McIntyre sucks but if he were to win KOTR I could see him hopefully stepping it up, Juan Cena would be hilarious, and now that the Soaring Eagle is gone I don't know what to put on my sign when I go to SD on the 7th.

Actually, if a heel from SD wins on Monday, my sign will say "[Heel's name:] I bow to no king".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back