The SD! LD: Where No Mannequin Is Safe on 12/10!

So we've got an italian and a russian vs a scottsman and a mexican in an american ring. Well, you can't say WWE isn't appealing to it's international fanbase.

Yes, Drew it sucks doesn't it? You're supposed to be the Chosen One dammit! Not Chavo's choosen tag partner. Also, Drew has new attire and a bad attitude. Why Chavo thought it was good idea to have him as a partner I'll never know.

Yeeah, I started about a month ago, it's no Lost but it's still some good shit

Come to my house, bring two snuggies and let's get stoned and watch Season 2 together. <3

This whole Edge-Paul Bearer abduction shit was old like 2 weeks ago, now it's just pissing me off.

Yes, Drew it sucks doesn't it? You're supposed to be the Chosen One dammit! Not Chavo's choosen tag partner. Also, Drew has new attire and a bad attitude. Why Chavo thought it was good idea to have him as a partner I'll never know.

Fixed

Oh Doc I forgot to tell you I finally saw Scott Pilgrim, and it made me orgasm out of my eyeballs. Such an awesome flick. Not my personal film of the year (Enter the Void and The Social Network are leading that field), but so much fun to watch. I wanted to have sex with that movie by the time it was over.

Come to my house, bring two snuggies and let's get stoned and watch Season 2 together. <3

This whole Edge-Paul Bearer abduction shit was old like 2 weeks ago, now it's just pissing me off.

I got my sister a snuggie, I raged when I found out it has no zipped or tie, so the back is open like a fucking hospital... ...smock? It's basically a smock.

Fuck I love Season 2.

Oh Doc I forgot to tell you I finally saw Scott Pilgrim, and it made me orgasm out of my eyeballs. Such an awesome flick. Not my personal film of the year (Enter the Void and The Social Network are leading that field), but so much fun to watch. I wanted to have sex with that movie by the time it was over.

HAHAHAHAHA!! Glad you finally saw it and didn't let my hype ruin it for you. The movie is just so much fun. Connected with me in a way few movies have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back