The SD LD Will Never Be The Same Without The Swagger Soaring Eagle on 11/26!

Unless Mysterio wins that leaves Kofi the only face from Smackdown. Sheamus is the only heel on RAW. Kofi isn't winning.

Actually, if a heel from SD wins on Monday, my sign will say "[Heel's name:] I bow to no king".

For a while now, I've wanted to go to a show with a friend and we'd each have a sign. One would say "If you're going to bring a sign..." and the other would say "MAKE IT A SIGN"

DAMMIT, PUT ON SOME FUCKING KNEE PADS CODY. PLEASE!

Jeez, us wrestling fans sure are dramatic. If we're not screaming about how we're going to throw up because Eve is dancing, we're screaming because Cody isn't wearing knee pads!

also, it's really a shame about Kofi. :( He has it all, and he was my favorite superstar for the longest time. He could use a direction, a main event feud...but there are just so many guys who could do with the KOTR. Every guy in the tourney could be awesome.

I don't usually have a favorite wrestler, but Alberto Del Rio has become my favorite wrestler.

DelRio could use a female as his manager instead of that HORRENDOUS eddie munster lookalike announcer. I think someone as priveleged as him would benefit from maybe having Maxine as his valet or something.

Ok, if anyone from Raw wins, I'd like it to be Sheamus. If anyone from Smackdown wins, I'd like it to be Rhodes or McIntyre.

Also, the ending was cool with Edge and Paul Bearer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back