The Raw LD lacks a creative title because I'm a moron

DirtyJosé;3379677 said:
EDIT: Wait a sec...is Y-2-Jay the same twat who used to cry that Jericho was being buried on every single fucking show whenever he didn't win everything he was a part of?

:lmao: no.

You mean like that time a few months ago when HHH beat the holy fuck out of Sheamus, Pedigree'ing him through a table, and there never being a time Sheamus got his heat back from that incident? I'm confused. :confused:

Yeah... Sheamus has been doing pretty okay for himself lately. And by okay I mean damn good.

I like HHH, but it's what he does. It's Punk's turn.

You mean like that time a few months ago when HHH beat the holy fuck out of Sheamus, Pedigree'ing him through a table, and there never being a time Sheamus got his heat back from that incident? I'm confused. :confused:

You mean when HHH must have remembered that Sheamus was the one who put him out of action for almost a year and wanted to get some measure of revenge?

WTF is up with the Kevin Nash situation? They build up to a match between Punk and Nash for the last few weeks, it gets announced tonight for NOC, Nash interferes in Punk's match tonight to add fuel to the fire, and then poof, the match is off and it's HHH versus Punk with no reason given whatsoever.

Yeah... Sheamus has been doing pretty okay for himself lately. And by okay I mean damn good.

He went through a rough patch there following that, like losing to Evan Bourne in 3 minutes clean rough.

All I'm saying is, I hope you guys are ready for an extended Punk vs. Miz/R-Truth feud. He's not getting near the title after HHH beats him decisively at Night of Champons for awhile.

Jose, about that post you reported, that's not breaking a rule but it's something that is easy to confuse.

Thanks chief.

You are 28 seriously GROW THE FUCK UP!

...I'm working on it, but I can only go a year at a time.

Really, I don't get this. Are you telling me to grow up because you are some sweaty old fat 35 year old acting high and mighty because of age? Or are you saying it because you're like 17 and think somehow that makes you safe from criticism? Because either way, I picked on you for having a shitty retort of "my ****** little sister doesn't like Sin Cara so oMg ur rong".

Oh and on another note i am a big defender of the "PG Era" so don't accuse me of being some "AtTItiUDe ERAA 4 LYFE PG SUX" kind of guy.

Actually, I was just going off of the image in your sig. If you had grown up reading comprehension, you'd see I made no mention of you hating the PG stuff at all. You must be projecting so hard that you could probably screen tomorrow's Super Smackdown on the side of my building.

A pair of blueberries, sure.

But it's still a pair. WOO HOO! Now if I could only grow some pubes...

DirtyJosé;3379726 said:
Really, I don't get this. Are you telling me to grow up because you are some sweaty old fat 35 year old acting high and mighty because of age? Or are you saying it because you're like 17 and think somehow that makes you safe from criticism? Because either way, I picked on you for having a shitty retort of "my ****** little sister doesn't like Sin Cara so oMg ur rong".

Actually, I was just going off of the image in your sig. If you had grown up reading comprehension, you'd see I made no mention of you hating the PG stuff at all. You must be projecting so hard that you could probably screen tomorrow's Super Smackdown on the side of my building.

Let me clear some shit up

I actually really like Sin Cara and don't mind the lights i was responding to a post from someone who said all kids love that light and i said "Not all" Referencing to my little brother who on another note loves Cara and you flamed me for that!! Are you flaming me to get some rep round here? Well here you won and i lost so go to sleep happy knowing you won the internet arguement. I am tired so i am going to bed goodnight.

Let me clear some shit up

I actually really like Sin Cara and don't mind the lights i was responding to a post from someone who said all kids love that light and i said "Not all" Referencing to my little brother who on another note loves Cara and you flamed me for that!! Are you flaming me to get some rep round here? Well here you won and i lost so go to sleep happy knowing you won the internet arguement. I am tired so i am going to bed goodnight.

LOL dont feel bad. I had this exact arguement with some loser in the bar room a few days back. Look at my sig

He went through a rough patch there following that, like losing to Evan Bourne in 3 minutes clean rough.

Which they turned into a storyline that eventually resulted with him winning the United States champion, moving to Smackdown, and turning face.

All I'm saying is, I hope you guys are ready for an extended Punk vs. Miz/R-Truth feud. He's not getting near the title after HHH beats him decisively at Night of Champons for awhile.

Nor does he need to be. He's not going to feud with Miz and Truth, though, he's going to continue feuding with Triple H and Nash and Johnny Ace.

So apparently khali is wrestling punk at super smackdown. Seriously what the fuck is going on? Punk wrestling the great khali that's some bullshit. Punk should be wrestling cody rhodes not khali that makes absolutely zero sense. These motherfuckers want us to watch oh so super smackdown and then they do some stupid shit like this. Fuck you creative.

If Punk really is the best wrestler in the world, tomorrow's match should be Khali's best ever. CAN'T WAIT.

LOL dont feel bad. I had this exact arguement with some loser in the bar room a few days back. Look at my sig

Except you got owned and laughed at. What's more, you're clearly holding a grudge about it, but you claim to not care. If you didn't care then you wouldn't have posted this and you wouldn't have sigged a post of mine, which only makes you look stupider considering you clearly didn't get it.

If that actually happens, then I'll rep you. I highly doubt it does, son.

So apparently khali is wrestling punk at super smackdown. Seriously what the fuck is going on? Punk wrestling the great khali that's some bullshit. Punk should be wrestling cody rhodes not khali that makes absolutely zero sense. These motherfuckers want us to watch oh so super smackdown and then they do some stupid shit like this. Fuck you creative.

If you had an IQ over 40, you would understand what they are doing here.

From the ever trust-worthy 'Thank You CM Punk' facebook page -

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Kevin Nash was pulled from his match against CM Punk at the Night of Champions PPV due to medical reasons, although those reasons are not fully known at this time. WWE creative have been under a lot of pressure to build two strong shows this week, the first being the RAW Supershow and tonight's WWE SuperSmackdown LIVE. At some stage during last night's RAW an audible was called to scrap Triple H's return to the ring at the Survivor Series PPV and replace Nash with HHH vs. Punk at Night of Champions.

Click click boom.

Also, did anyone else notice that after the Bella's did their switch and Nikki got the pin, black ref still raised Brie's hand in victory?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back