The Raw LD lacks a creative title because I'm a moron

WWE creative must have saw how long it took for Nash to leave the ring. Who knows, this could be some build up for the WWE title match. Also, where was the build for the WWE title match? 2 weeks in and no contender. Will their be a multi-man situation for the title?

DirtyJosé;3379606 said:
Um, never dodged anything anyone else said. I called you out and you alone for shit you said. So, um, nice try, but at least we agree on you being lesser.

Grow a pair kid.

WWE creative must have saw how long it took for Nash to leave the ring. Who knows, this could be some build up for the WWE title match. Also, where was the build for the WWE title match? 2 weeks in and no contender. Will their be a multi-man situation for the title?

Cena became number 1 contender last week...

Pfff. I live on the east coast. I've been without Power several times. I don't have power now eithera. I'm not gunna complain tho because we don't get disasters much.

Anyways, Raw sounds pretty good from what I'm reading. Smackdown's going to be pretty important 2morrow night I guess ^^

DirtyJosé;3379640 said:
LULZ. Yeah whatever. Go back and cry on your WWF Attitude blanket.

"Grow a pair"...lulz.

In all fairness, I noticed that you did have very tiny balls while we were comparing penises last night.

In all fairness, I noticed that you did have very tiny balls while we were comparing penises last night.

But I DO have a pair, do I not?

EDIT: Wait a sec...is Y-2-Jay the same twat who used to cry that Jericho was being buried on every single fucking show whenever he didn't win everything he was a part of?

DirtyJosé;3379640 said:
LULZ. Yeah whatever. Go back and cry on your WWF Attitude blanket.

"Grow a pair"...lulz.

You are 28 seriously GROW THE FUCK UP!

Oh and on another note i am a big defender of the "PG Era" so don't accuse me of being some "AtTItiUDe ERAA 4 LYFE PG SUX" kind of guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back