The past twelve hours....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Sally Section
A new Mark Madden column. An admin deletes one of his threads. A poster makes a thread about him.

popcorn_2.gif

Shit's about to get real.

Rayne's Journal. March 10th, 2014.: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drais finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the ****es and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... And I'll look down and whisper "No."

So, don't keep a journal just in case you want/have to break the law or otherwise come under police suspicion? Or could this apply to you having been murdered?

Is it a privacy issue, or a question of being mis-interpreted/represented?

With the possible exception of Anne Frank, I have trouble thinking of people whose journals cast them posthumously in a positive light. Historically speaking, it's a bad option.

I suppose you're right. Though they do make for good reads, being less filtered than autobiographies.

I've kept journals in the past, but destroyed them at the years end. Not sure why, beyond a sophmoric attempt at catharsis. I was always very biased in my favour though; I doubt I've been cast in a better light.

With the possible exception of Anne Frank, I have trouble thinking of people whose journals cast them posthumously in a positive light. Historically speaking, it's a bad option.

:shrug:

IDK, I mean, people do seem to like that Jesus fellow...

------

Can anyone tell me why lil bitch was complaining about context? Who the hell is reading any of this that is confused by quotes or is incapable of using internet buttons? Does this mystery person also have difficulty with straws?

Some of the great explorers, maybe?

A new Mark Madden column. An admin deletes one of his threads. A poster makes a thread about him.

popcorn_2.gif

Shit's about to get real.

And, you, my biggest fan, starts this thread about me, because, apparently, you didn't get enough time to post in my Wrestlemania thread, which was removed by some lil pathetic bitch with an undeserved power complex.

And, you, my biggest fan, starts this thread about me, because, apparently, you didn't get enough time to post in my Wrestlemania thread, which was removed by some lil pathetic bitch with an undeserved power complex.
Mark Madden's going to take it as a personal offense that you forgot him this time.

Mark Madden's going to take it as a personal offense that you forgot him this time.

Unlike you, lil bitchtard, I am not obsessed with anything. You, clearly, are obsessed with me and HAVE to write about me. I post about Madden the Mark when I feel like it or I find what he says to be particularly moronic. His column this time was a simple rinse and repeat of most of his usual BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back