Paglino and Madden.....scared of the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil bitch Kid

Getting Noticed By Management
So, whenever Paglino does a cut and paste job, I make a comment about it. This is especially the case when it's an obvious non-story or very far fetched. By the way, I know a bunch of the guys that he takes "news" from and they've been known to post 'stories' just to watch other sites use them. Hahhah

As for Madden, he writes his little column and every week I take time to read it and point out what is wrong with his thoughts. At one point, he said Daniel Bryan would NEVER win the WWE title and offered him a bet: I knew Bryan would and if he did, Madden gives me his column. Is Madden the Mark man enough to even respond? Nope. Then, right after Bryan won the title Madden the Mark changed his story. Recently, he made comments about how disgusted he was by Cornette, giving attention to the comments, then claiming that good TV and movies have heels and faces so Vince is stupid for saying that the E wouldn't and other drivel. I responded. Funny thing is that a guy that responded to me wrote a bunch of garbage, I tore that apart and then low and behold, Paglino or Madden have removed my posting rights in the comment sections of all threads.

Here's the deal kids, yes, you can remove those rights because it is your site. It's extremely petty and doesn't change the fact that you're wrong and limiting what is called freedom of expression. Oh well. Paglino will continue to cut and paste news, Madden will continue to be a jealous buffoon and both of you will have to realize that the only way you could be right, is by removing a most basic right of people??? Good journalistic integrity, kids.

Mark Madden isn't a journalist, he's a columnist.

If you're responding every week to what he has to say, then he's doing exactly what his job is; generating content that an audience will read and respond to.

You've done been played, son.

You most likely pointed out their 'mistakes' in an offensive and disrespectful manner, making fun of how they were wrong, how you were right, how they are bad 'journalists', how Nick Paglino does a 'cut and paste' job etc. An approach like that would get you banned on most sites.

You most likely pointed out their 'mistakes' in an offensive and disrespectful manner, making fun of how they were wrong, how you were right, how they are bad 'journalists', how Nick Paglino does a 'cut and paste' job etc. An approach like that would get you banned on most sites.

If you're going to do things like cut and paste and refer to wrestling as 'fake wrestling' and then spec rhetoric, you should be prepared for any type of feedback people want to give. If you're pulling this crap, you need a thicker skin, and if your only way to be 'right' is to ban people, then, guess what, you're still wrong.

As for Madden getting people to talk, he's doing it the wrong way. He's trying to be a heel, but he's getting Xpac heat for it. Paglino is just ignorant to plagiarism laws.

Mark Madden isn't a journalist, he's a columnist.

If you're responding every week to what he has to say, then he's doing exactly what his job is; generating content that an audience will read and respond to.

You've done been played, son.

Journalist or columnist, he doesn't do his research and comes off like a douchey wanna be know it all who gets proven to know nothing. I haven't been played, I've pointed out flaws. Madden needs a thicker skin if he's going to continue to write the way he does.

Journalist or columnist, he doesn't do his research and comes off like a douchey wanna be know it all who gets proven to know nothing. I haven't been played, I've pointed out flaws. Madden needs a thicker skin if he's going to continue to write the way he does.

Mark Madden is a troll. Everything he writes and says, even about the stick and ball sports, is done in an effort to get a reaction. He operates his radio show the same way. If it's getting to you, then he has already won.

If you look up quick and crane your head backwards, you'll see the point, flying over your head.

Madden doesn't respond to any comments. You read his columns so you should know that. He's stated it more than once. What makes you so special that your comments would be any different?

Isenberg and LaBar don't respond much either.
Killam responds and people don't like the way he responds.

I don't think anyone is "scared".

On the off chance that the comment here is a reference to my response, I'll simply say this: you can't “tear apart” (ugh) that which you failed to understand.

Pretty much.

And you might be?

You seem to have failed to understand that what Madden write was wrong. What Paglino does is wrong. This isn't a complicated concept.

Now, what was your response so I can take care of you.

Madden doesn't respond to any comments. You read his columns so you should know that. He's stated it more than once. What makes you so special that your comments would be any different?

Isenberg and LaBar don't respond much either.
Killam responds and people don't like the way he responds.

I don't think anyone is "scared".

You know as well as I do that both Madden the Mark and Plagirino read the posts. I get blocked from posting because they can't handle that which is being written.

Oh, and if you don't think that Madden the Mark and Nicky boy are posting under assumed names, then I have a bridge to sell you.

I thought that would have been easily followed, but I guess forgot who I was responding to.

I'm the guy with whom you were arguing.

:lol:

I don't recall anyone with the screen name "travis_touchdown" offering an opinion. That is why I asked. Now, if you'll give your thought here, I can tell you why you're wrong. I thought that was a pretty simple idea, but I guess not.

I don't recall anyone with the screen name "travis_touchdown" offering an opinion. That is why I asked.

(1) I implied I'm more than likely the person to have responded to your comment in the recent editorial.
(2) I explicitly state that we engaged in a debate in the recent editorial.

It shouldn't be hard to draw the necessary conclusion, but you're right, I'm being needlessly subtle, so allow me to make this easier: I = Randomly Generated User.

You know as well as I do that both Madden the Mark and Plagirino read the posts. I get blocked from posting because they can't handle that which is being written.

Oh, and if you don't think that Madden the Mark and Nicky boy are posting under assumed names, then I have a bridge to sell you.

They might read the posts, but simply reading the posts is a lot different than giving a shit about what some anonymous nobody has to say on the internet when they're doing this for a living.

Just by being around and commenting, and then making a forum thread, you're lining their wallets, bud. You really want to stick it to them? Disappear.

(1) I implied I'm more than likely the person to have responded to your comment in the recent editorial.
(2) I explicitly state that we engaged in a debate in the recent editorial.

It shouldn't be hard to draw the necessary conclusion, but you're right, I'm being needlessly subtle, so allow me to make this easier: I = Randomly Generated User.

So, you think that I give enough of a damn about you to know that you have two different names on this website? And, the fact that you have two different names on this site makes me give less of a damn about you since, well, that's kind of sad and pathetic.

As for your opinion, if you want a response, you''ll have to post it here, since, well, I wrote responses but somehow Plagirino and Madden decided they didn't want to be criticized.

They might read the posts, but simply reading the posts is a lot different than giving a shit about what some anonymous nobody has to say on the internet when they're doing this for a living.

Just by being around and commenting, and then making a forum thread, you're lining their wallets, bud. You really want to stick it to them? Disappear.

Lining their wallets? Do you think that me being here really gives them more money? By the way, there isn't a whole lot of sponsorship on this site for a reason: People see through the plagiarism and the lack of intelligent opinions, and don't advertise on those sites. BUT, if you think I am gaining money for this site, then you really think a lot of me, and I will have done my charity work for the next little while.

You see I have a very well paying job, so me posting here has no effect on my life. On the other hand, one would assume that by the fact that the combo platter of Madden the Mark and Plagirino decided to stop me from posting responses, I had quite the effect on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back