• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

With every column, he sinks further into insanity

This from you, the lil bitch who can't prove anything that he claims is so easy to prove. :rolleyes:

You have seen it, then ignored it & now pretend it does not exist. Just because something was done on a previous post will not make it disappear forever when you click on a newer page. You are just once again being a cunt. If you say it never happened then feel free to go back & read the threads again. Still all there, in black & white, in plain English.

I'm pretty easy to find, actually. In fact, on occasion, my news has been seen within proximity of this message board.

What is this? You trying to play 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon?

Hey, since you have a hard-on for proof- why not offer some proof as to who you claim to be? Or are you still trying to figure out what vague clues to leave next while deciding who it is that you would like to impersonate?

You have seen it, then ignored it & now pretend it does not exist. Just because something was done on a previous post will not make it disappear forever when you click on a newer page. You are just once again being a cunt. If you say it never happened then feel free to go back & read the threads again. Still all there, in black & white, in plain English.

What is this? You trying to play 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon?

Hey, since you have a hard-on for proof- why not offer some proof as to who you claim to be? Or are you still trying to figure out what vague clues to leave next while deciding who it is that you would like to impersonate?

You claim this proof exists, but yet can't prove it. Hmmmmm

I don't care what you think. I have not lied, unlike you and the crew.

You claim this proof exists, but yet can't prove it. Hmmmmm

I don't care what you think. I have not lied, unlike you and the crew.

You know where & when you were wrong, no need to keep showing you proof of anything when you will just play kid games either way. Now you claim to be some important mystery man who knows CM Punk. Since we all know you cant back up your mouth with evidence, then we are just going to assume you are once again full of shit. Good luck with that, kid. Whatever makes you feel better.

Most importantly, I couldn't care less what you think....and I use the term "think" as loosely as possible where you are concerned, lil bitch.

I'm pretty easy to find, actually. In fact, on occasion, my news has been seen within proximity of this message board.
Well, yes. Technically, a blog you create to complain about moderation on professional wrestling message boards would be within proximity of this message board if you posted a link here. You'll have to forgive people if they think the material wasn't of general interest, it seemed very niche. If that's all the writing you've made available under association with your current forum handle, you can then clearly understand why people believe you're a blowhard idiot around here who talks a few thousand times more than he performs.

On a side note, did anyone have the "I Don't Care What People Think, Ima Tell Everyone" square in Prison Troll Bingo?

It might end up being a little while. Free time for me is right now something I get about five minutes at a time.

It might end up being a little while. Free time for me is right now something I get about five minutes at a time.

Yeah, with the Special Olympics starting up and the fact that they have finally granted your numerous requests to include "Sky watching" as an event, I bet you are busy. Remember, lil bitch, even if you win the gold at the Special Olympics, you are still ******ed.

Yeah, with the Special Olympics starting up and the fact that they have finally granted your numerous requests to include "Sky watching" as an event, I bet you are busy. Remember, lil bitch, even if you win the gold at the Special Olympics, you are still ******ed.
Aw. :( ****** references and a lil bitch mention. I wouldn't be so offended if I hadn't seen it so many times over the past month.

Ever make it through those Secret Teachings? Did Olmec meet you at the end and have you run through the Temple?

Aw. :( ****** references and a lil bitch mention. I wouldn't be so offended if I hadn't seen it so many times over the past month.

Ever make it through those Secret Teachings? Did Olmec meet you at the end and have you run through the Temple?

That's the funny thing about reality, lil bitchtard, it doesn't change....

I'm in agreement with Y2eh 2.0. Reality doesn't change in any way whatsoever and cannot be proven even through scientific observation. Just take our words for it.

I'm in agreement with Y2eh 2.0. Reality doesn't change in any way whatsoever and cannot be proven even through scientific observation. Just take our words for it.

STOP! I dont want to hear your lies!

Well at least the Easter Bunny is still real. IDK what I would do if he was a myth or, god forbid, just a guy in a suit.

That's the funny thing about reality, lil bitchtard, it doesn't change....
Lil_Bitchard.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back