• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mark Madden fails life again...

This isn't autism.

This is to many paint chips for breakfast because mommy couldn't buy anything else

Combo of bad troll, lack of oxygen in the womb & not watching enough Sesame Street\Mr. Wizard. He lacks the fundamental knowledge we all have now because of the wonderful childrens television programming brought to us by PBS & Nickelodeon.

I'm not a challenger, I'm just saying my infant nephew is smarter than this failed abortion.

Has any of you found out how someone can be this stupid?

That would be something you'd have to ask your doctor. Frankly, I don't know how you can be this stupid.

The funniest part about the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" is that I called this from the start. The lil bitch crew "challenges" me to talk about a wrestling topic. I chose a topic from a wrestling site (that is what WZ is supposed to be, right?). What does the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" do? They can only talk about me, their favorite topic. This crew of accounts are seriously sick if little old me is the only reason they come here. Now, I know I am better at everything than they are, and have proven repeatedly my intellectual superiority, but don't you ******s have role models closer to home, or am I really it for you? I know that no one, who isn't being paid, would want to befriend you, and even then, I bet it takes a serious salary, but you must have a support group you can go to for other message board obsessed little ******s.

The funniest part about the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" is that I called this from the start. The lil bitch crew "challenges" me to talk about a wrestling topic. I chose a topic from a wrestling site (that is what WZ is supposed to be, right?). What does the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" do? They can only talk about me, their favorite topic. This crew of accounts are seriously sick if little old me is the only reason they come here. Now, I know I am better at everything than they are, and have proven repeatedly my intellectual superiority, but don't you ******s have role models closer to home, or am I really it for you? I know that no one, who isn't being paid, would want to befriend you, and even then, I bet it takes a serious salary, but you must have a support group you can go to for other message board obsessed little ******s.

He mad.

But in all honesty, who really thinks talking about writers is really talking about wrestling? Who really makes that big a leap?

The funniest part about the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" is that I called this from the start. The lil bitch crew "challenges" me to talk about a wrestling topic. I chose a topic from a wrestling site (that is what WZ is supposed to be, right?). What does the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" do? They can only talk about me, their favorite topic.

No, what happened was that you got jealous and butt hurt we started talking about other things in another thread. So you started a random whiny topic to get the focus back on you, not because you wanted to talk about Madden. You are not smart or intelligent. Just predictable. If you wanted to talk about wrestling you would have when we asked you to before. Instead you chose to do the same bullshit you are doing here.

I know that no one, who isn't being paid, would want to befriend you
PRISON TROLL BINGO! It took a couple of months but I finally landed it.

B: "I know you are but what am I"
I: Proof by Declaration
N: Free Space!
G: You Must Have No Friends
O: This Is Really About Me

I seriously should make up some cards for the next guy who gets placed in here. This is a game with serious potential. If you can calm yourself down Mark and pill up, there's even a spot for you to play.

No, what happened was that you got jealous and butt hurt we started talking about other things in another thread. So you started a random whiny topic to get the focus back on you, not because you wanted to talk about Madden. You are not smart or intelligent. Just predictable. If you wanted to talk about wrestling you would have when we asked you to before. Instead you chose to do the same bullshit you are doing here.

No, I did exactly what I said, and you did exactly as I expected.

No, I did exactly what I said, and you did exactly as I expected.

Anyone else feel like they have seen his keen mental tricks somewhere before?

zach_galifianakis_19506.jpg

It's in the Secret Teachings of Ayn Rand.

Wasnt that the blind chick who lived in the attic? Wait, no. It must be the Jewish girl who taught the deaf lady to be smart. Or was it the black lady who tried to sew an American flag on the secret railroad?

That's a double negative, idiot.

No, actually, just having to two words that are negatives in a sentence doesn't necessarily constitute a double negative. For it to be a double negative, the result needs to end up with an implied positive. In this situation, moron, the second use of a negative is the simple confirmation of the first and reinforcing the message of the first and doesn't contradict it, which is the prerequisite for a double negative. For example, if I say that the "'BooHoo lil bitch crew' are hardly not idiots", then that is a double negative and means that the crew are idiots. You really are the only person that can be THIS bad at what would seem to be their first language.

Oh for fuck sakes guys stop feeding the troll.

He's a fucking idiot and no amount of pointing out the obvious is gonna change that.

It's time to let this troll die like the rest

No, actually, just having to two words that are negatives in a sentence doesn't necessarily constitute a double negative. For it to be a double negative, the result needs to end up with an implied positive.

Being an English Major, this should be fun. Unless you start repeating yourself after being corrected, with no proof, like usual.

In this situation, moron, the second use of a negative is the simple confirmation of the first and reinforcing the message of the first and doesn't contradict it, which is the prerequisite for a double negative.

In your sentence, moron, "I know that no one, who isn't being paid, would want to befriend you", there are incorrect uses of negatives. Your sentence should read I know of no one who would want to befriend you if they were paid. You even managed to use too many commas again. And needless words while you were at it, too. How you managed to fuck up what should have been an easy insult is beyond me, but then again you're a Prisoner.

For example, if I say that the "'BooHoo lil bitch crew' are hardly not idiots", then that is a double negative and means that the crew are idiots. You really are the only person that can be THIS bad at what would seem to be their first language.

How's your lesson on paper money working out, dumbass? As good as your lesson on plastic straws, bannings, and Freedom of Expression? Do you really enjoy being corrected every day on here? Surely you get tired of being complete shit on here, and thus shat upon, right?

You do have a life outside of bitching about wrestling writers, don't you liar bitch? Because Rayne/Spider/etc fail to see it.

Yeah, this got dull quite a while back :( I'm done correcting him. Guess I can't save them all. I'll wait for the next egghead to come around boasting of being a genius, knock them down, and get told "I'm wrong". Hopefully they'll start threads that people can care about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back